View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 08:59 PM
bondsingh bondsingh is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC touchHD & XPERIA
Mobile Carrier: tmobile
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View bondsingh's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bondsingh's Photo Album Add bondsingh's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: dash: picsel browser!

hmmm...no prob tigerz...i just wont use the tools...lol. i guess it is hard to describe the problem....smooth scroll is what im referring to as when you want to scroll the page, you can pretty much "throw" the page with ONE QUICK swipe and watch it roll depending on how fast you move your stylus and the faster you move the stylus the faster the page scrolls.BUT like i said, when i go to tools and choose a subtab like internet or whatever and you go back to any page...you have to 'DRAGE' the page....it will scroll but with continuous effort. it wont move like your contacts or internet explorer ANYMORE.

but forget that...no biggie...its cool that its there..lol. but here is a note and tell me if this happens to you......i think we should all at least be able to go to www.smartphonejunkie.org on picsel or any browser on our phone BUT ON PICSEL, as it is trying to load the page.....it will close immediately. it happens w/that site...and i think i noticed the same thing w/like cnn.com (not the mobile version). so let me know if thats something you notice also.

thanks anyway man.