Old 03-20-2008, 10:36 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sorry Touch Users Not Lookin Good

i got this from another forum and heres the response he got from htc.

Email Reply From HTC America Today
This could be corporate party line or not .I just thought I would forward this to this board.I am not a happy camper right now

Hello Blank,

Thank you for your inquiry in regards to HTC Touch.

Edgar, I understand how important it is for you to have the latest in firmware updates and the ability to use the device to its full potential. Unfortunately at this time we do not have any information with regards to enabling GPS/ REV A on the HTC Touch from sprint. Its more likely that REV A will be something that HTC might look into enabling, but GPS requires licensing fees and other hurdles to cover before it can be enable the CPU on the device is owned by Qualcomm and features do cost licensing and contract obligation to enable use on the HTC Touch. Please understand that we do appreciate your business but that GPS might not be a feature on the device.

I hope we have answered your question in detail. Feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions.

HTC Technical Support
http://www.america.htc.com