puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Downtime

well guys as always when we thought everything was going smooth,And then it happened.Well must of you on Friday had experience some lagging and slow response on the server.after investigating i found two components that was on its last stages of destruction.Well trying to save couple of dollars i choose the easy way to fix one issue and the second component died.Which i was forced to fix it.

We lost one day of hard posting only no attachments..THANK GOD.. i know dash..hahaha

But we are back up now there might be few errors on the broad i try to get all that i can i need your cooperation if you see any errors i need you guys to either take a snap shot of the error so we don't have any guessing game or copy and paste the error to this post. and i will attend to it as fast as possible, time permitting.

i will show phots of my adventure..pleas edon't send me pm or emails about the errors i get at about 100 email or pm a day so its easier when i see it posted... thanks and enjoy (TEAM HTC)

puertoblack2003