Thread: [MUST-READ] DASHT To Open Cell Shop
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 05:37 AM
Mobile Model: HTC MOGUL
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View jetpack's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jetpack's Photo Album Add jetpack's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re DASHT To Open Cell Shop

Ha ha, I like "Brain Cells" with a picture of a brain with a Bluetooth ear piece.

Dash, I would check out how the mod shops advertise their services. Don't look at other cell competitors, but check out how the car modders and motorcycle shops draw their clients.

I'd find a way to get hooked up with the local high schools and college campus' (maybe offer free classes in your store on modding after school once a week? Once you get people in, they will be looking for the latest and greatest phones from you and of course will be your greatest salesman, since they will be carrying around the coolest phones in school. You and I know most kids won't take the time to learn how to do it, so they will come in and just pay you to do it for them after seeing their friend's phone)

Think outside the box and steal the best ideas from other industries. Since you are not a direct competitor, I bet they will willingly share some awesome ideas for exposing your business and generating "buzz".

Best of luck and I wish you amazing success!