Old 10-30-2009, 11:47 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re DASHT To Open Cell Shop

“ Originally Posted by gadget945 View Post

Since part of your sales will be in regards to modifying the handsets, or at least letting users know that the mods are there and that that there are many different options available, something to do with "overhaul" ~ like in video game speak.

You could offer free counseling for services or maybe get some of your local tech guys to come in with you and add services like that. Awesome networking there.

I would ask if you double checked if the carriers are gonna get miffed with you about modifying the handsets. Don't want you to get in trouble with that. You know that someone is gonna get pissy because you didn't give them something for free and call and whine to someone and put your butt in a jam.
I'm not feeling well, but I would be more than happy to drive to Michigan and kick some coed's butt for screwing your business up, but that's another story.... LOL

Total Overhauls by Dash or Dash's Total Overhauls .... Junkie Overhauls by Dash aka JOD

Electronic Overhauls by Dash

Dash's Junkie Electronic Overhauls

JUNKIES INTERNATIONAL -- DASHIT's HOUSE OF JUNKIES

I dunno, I can keep going and going and going. As a point of note, our shop is simply called Premo's Electronics, but word of mouth advertising has us at the top of our game locally and the word is spreading, thanks to the web. Check it out on google and see what you find, marketing is an awesome thing! Didn't cost us anything, and didn't take very long to set it up. Besides, word of mouth advertising is something that is priceless, and you can't pay for advertising like that.

Topless girls, that's a great selling point anyways, doesn't matter what business you are in. I'd suggest those nice shirts with your graphics, where's Venum? Or Goku? Or any of those with the graphics aptitude. How about checking with Vinnie and seeing if you can hook up with anyone locally and set them up, that's awesome advertising there!

All the best in your new venture!
thamks for the great ideas and glad to see you back on here im def looking into a few things you said cause you gaveme some ideas thanks hun