Old 01-13-2008, 03:23 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: GPS Enabled Sprint Touch

“ Originally Posted by mdd770 View Post

Ok didnt know it was elsewhere on the board.
It looks like you guys run your board more strictly than my work one which is almost identical. Understandable that you dont want to answer the same things all the time.
But a few more on-topic questions now that you have said a few things..
1. how does one know when REV A is out and avail? Your site of course, but how else?
2. where do you get the exe file from/ where is it located?
3. does the file come from sprint, or someone else?
4. i assume active sync or mobile device center comes with windows or the phone right?
sorry, I have never used it.
5. will the gps be an install application program, or where will you find the gps screen?
looking forward to faster download speeds and getting the touch phone and modifying it, especially the keyboard for texting! you guys are amazing and I really have enjoyed seeing the videos. keep up the good work. you all need to go to work for the cell companies to make phones that do what we want, that work better and make sense!
Thanks in advance.
1. on this site here and th eofficial htc website search google for htc website and you will find it.
2. it will be uploaded here and also on the htc website.
3. sprint and htc make the roms.... and we also get some made by users but those are different this one will be made by sprint.
4. you need it to put anything aftermarket on your phone like apps or games or anything else for that matter came on the disk or you can get it from www.microsoft.com for free.
5. you will need to download one of the cracked apps on the site like tom tom or garmin,or one of the other dofferent 100 gps apps that we have listed......