View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 10:56 PM
Psycho Psycho is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Location: uniontown pennsylvania (30 miles south of pittsburgh)
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
A tale of the lost mogul!

You guys remember the problems that I had with the vogue? The fact that It had 0 Signal everywhere? well, I emailed the corporate office about my problems hoping that they would send me a mogul, and they didn't respond for 2 days, so I decided to do an insurance claim. Well I got an email a few days after the claim from sprint that they were sending me a mogul, and the next day, I received 2 moguls! Well, I was happy that I got 2 moguls, but I had a bad feeling that I would have to send one back Well I decided to send the touch back and see what happens... Yesterday my bill came, and it said that I owed 625$. I'm thinking man, gotta send the other one back. Well I called sprint asking what had happened, and they said that it looked like I bought the phone outright, so I explained that the mogul was a replacement phone, and that I sent the touch back. They looked in their computers and seen that they did receive the touch back. Well they never mentioned anything about the insurance claim, and the 50$ deductible that I was supposed to be charged disappeared! So now I am the proud owner of 2 moguls for 300$ (price I paid for the vogue on ebay)... well they also are making me pay the taxes on the mogul... a whopping 30$.... (atleast its better than the 50$ deductible )

My question is, should my conscience be bothering me about this? Cause it sure ain't The magical mogul that was lost by sprint! (please don't ask for this phone to be sold, I have a friend that already wants to buy it...)