View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Mobile Model: Palm Pre
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View TheSignor's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TheSignor's Photo Album Add TheSignor's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: This makes me sick

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

right but as palm said they will be playing cat and mouse on the issue since when apple changes and patches itunes palm will come right back and make it work again by making changes.
Yeah that is whats going to happen, but I just don't see why Apple just doesn't make a snide statement like "We are honored that Palm has decided to emulate our Ipods so that it can use OUR software. Since Palm is so very attracted by our software and products, perhaps they should consider advising their customers to buy real Ipods and Iphones to go with our Itunes software."
Ya know what I mean, that corporate slam talk instead of this ultra defensive posturing that will end up probably causing more Ipod users to experience syncing errors than Pre users. For a company like Apple who truly prides itself in being the "coolest" tech company, they sure do come off like a spaz in these scenarios.
I don't even use Itunes, I personally can't stand the software, but then again I really can't stand anyone's music syncing software. None of them do playlists right except for WMP as far as I'm concerned.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSignor For This Useful Post: