View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 01:33 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: This makes me sick

“ Originally Posted by TheSignor View Post

Yeah that is whats going to happen, but I just don't see why Apple just doesn't make a snide statement like "We are honored that Palm has decided to emulate our Ipods so that it can use OUR software. Since Palm is so very attracted by our software and products, perhaps they should consider advising their customers to buy real Ipods and Iphones to go with our Itunes software."
Ya know what I mean, that corporate slam talk instead of this ultra defensive posturing that will end up probably causing more Ipod users to experience syncing errors than Pre users. For a company like Apple who truly prides itself in being the "coolest" tech company, they sure do come off like a spaz in these scenarios.
I don't even use Itunes, I personally can't stand the software, but then again I really can't stand anyone's music syncing software. None of them do playlists right except for WMP as far as I'm concerned.
hahahha word i hear you i dont have itunes either since it always messed things up too i like the basic wmp and the playlists and it never errors out or gives me troubles syncing with certain devices or anything.

“ Originally Posted by 13iG Je\/\/ View Post

the iPhone... and the horse it rode in on!
hahahah thanks for the laugh of the day
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post: