Thread: Beef Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 11:49 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Location: uniontown pennsylvania (30 miles south of pittsburgh)
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Beef Thread

I have a beef with people who can not speak english, that go into radioshack and get mad at me, because I cannot speak french, spanish, german, russian, chinese, old people, or ebonics... I told one customer "Sorry, I have not recieved my hooked-on-ebonics yet" The customer scratched his head, not knowing what ebonics was. The other associate had to run to the back room, trying his best not to laugh in front of the customer. Black friday last year I had a customer come in at 6am when the store was packed. This customer could not speak a word of english... He could only speak french. I told him "Parlez vous englais?" He responded no. (Parlez-vous englais means "do you speak english?") I told him "Je ne parle jamias le francais en radioshack" (Translation, I never speak french in Radioshack) He got mad... Well, he was saying things that I could not translate, so I eventually told him "Va te faire futre" ==> Go F**K YOURSELF! What was he going to do? Tell my redneck manager? HEHE! I walked away from him, and he eventually left the store. I wasted too much time with him during a busy time of the day. My thing is, if you can not speak english (especially in the north) Do not expect a sales associate to be able to communicate with you. Any other retail associates here have a similar problem?