Old 12-22-2008, 11:42 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Beef Thread

i got beef with our goverment system!!!!
we the lower class have to pay for everybody elses shit! im tired of seen how all this ILLEGAL people from all this countries can come here and have access to ALL our benefits!!! if you are here illegally here and you broke your leg take your ass back to YOUR country and get it fixed there, why is our goverment paying for that with OUR MONEY?!!!! shit i think now you're better off being illegal than legal, you get free hospital service, food stamps, free housing....... i mean the list goes on. and im hispanic born and raised in a different country, but unlike most people that reside in the u.s that came from other countries i got my papers and i pay taxes, i started my own company, and now im taking collage classes because i believe the only way to better our country is by making ourselfs better. but my beef is not with the people that come here illigaly as much as with our goverment that lets them have all the rigths that we citizens have. you came here illigaly and didnt get your papers then you should be in jail, plain and simple, you shouldnt have no rigths. and i believe our goverment is to blame for letting this go on for so long, thats way our ecconomy is so ****ed up, all these people come here open companies in their girlfriends names collect as much money as they can and then leave. also why the **** are we helping people all around the world when we need help here? we have all this american doctors helping kids around the world but i can get medicine for my son because my insurance doesnt cover it, thats **** up aint it? i mean lets be real, we're supposed to take care of ourselfs before taking care of someone else rigth? i mean i dont see any doctors from india or china or whatever working here in the u.s for free, so why the **** are we over there working for free? oh thats rigth, their not working for free their using OUR ****ing money!!! ****ing goverment.

--------- New Post Merged on 23/12/2008 at 1257 --------

oh yeah i also JUST got beef with this willmatic08 character. why you over here talking about
''while you pushing roms im pushing, well ill let you tell it"
you soft ass **** you know that, if you over here fronting about what you do but dont want to say what you do them you soft. i used to talk like you and act like you when i was like 17, i was in gangs, shoot outs, i sold drugs, i been to jail, just got out a year ago from doing 5 years in prison, and guess what, i dont have to let you say it for me. and while you talking shit about kaos, you're probably running one of his roms rigth now aint you *****....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post: