Old 12-24-2008, 05:06 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Beef Thread

“ Originally Posted by bowser001 View Post

i have to agree with psycho.This site is hard to navigate i can search all day and its gonna bring up everything except for what im looking for;i might find it towards the end but thats no good.usually when i do find something it is because i stumble onto it.i'll probably get scolded for this beef but ive gotten used to it.other than that all the cool apps and programs ive found make it tolerable.thanks dash,puertoblack2003 and all new staff keep up the good work...

ha ha ha holy shit, can you believe this!!! this guy says that since he cant search or doesnt know how to, the cool applications and programs make this site "tolerable". this site is FREE dumb ass, is not tolerable, the only one tolerable here is you!!! if you find 5 dollards on the floor you dont say,
" oh is only five dollards but i guess i can tolerate them"
you know why, because the are FREE, just like this site is FREE. damn, now i know why dash leashes out sometimes......

The Following User Says Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post: