View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 05:40 AM
tyson99 tyson99 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View tyson99's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tyson99's Photo Album Add tyson99's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: and the Tiger Woods jokes begin

The police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit him. "I can't remember," Elin said, "just put me down for a 5."

Ping has a new set of irons called Elins. They're clubs you can beat Tiger with.

Tiger's other women aren't misstresses. They're provisionals.

Did you hear Nike's new motto? Just do me.

Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole-in-one.

"Tiger always gives 110 percent. That is why he gave 100 percent to his wife and still had 10 percent left over for his alleged mistress."

Excited by the blizzard, Tiger Woods left home and boarded a train headed for New York City today . " I want to get there before the holidays begin because I'm Dreamin' of a White Girl Christmas "

Tiger Woods says he is leaving home before his wife Elin decorates the Christmas tree with his balls and punches out his lights again

Name 3 things Tiger Woods looks for in a new girlfriend ?
FREE, WHITE, AND 21

Tiger and Elin have signed a new prenuptual agreement. According to the new contract, the next time Tiger plays a round, Elin will hand him his balls.

Tiger Woods was injured in a car accident as he pulled out of his driveway early Friday morning. It was Woods' shortest drive since an errant tee shot at the US Open.

--------- New Post Merged on 31/12/2009 at 0616 --------

I want to give credit to all the tiger wood jokes from the late night tv. Leno, Letterman, Conan, the Daily Show, Kimmel, and I can go on and on. I surprised no one heard any of them.

--------- New Post Merged on 31/12/2009 at 0611 --------

Confussion Says:

He who drives well in "fairway" does not always "fare" well in driveway.