View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 10:19 AM
Mobile Model: T.O.U.C.H P.R.O
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT SPEED
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Pistons Get Iverson Now James Later

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

oh no doubt they have the bench in tact through 2010 and than get rid of sheed which is killing us anyway and than the payroll of iverson after the season asnd than detroit will pick up james in 2010 and have the most dominate front 5 in the league. (maby ever) as the article states a rival gm already knows that dumars has this all planned out and would be willing to put money down that after 2 more seasons in cleveland you will see lebron come over to the pistons and win a title in his first year :>

sucks for your cavs again lmao :> cant even keep your sdtar playter that went to high school right inthe state of ohio hahahahaah
I hate the cavs just like LJ i'm more of a shit if I was him I would leave this shitty ass state and go to Boston or L.A. where nba is the shit. The only thing in Ohio thats worth anything is the Buckeyes and I'm a huge fan of them too but FU*K they blow it every year too. The Reds and Indians sucks goat penis the bluejackets like to FU*K each other in the ass with there sticks.