MikeyD MikeyD is offline   Thread Starter  
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: MikeyDs Whips

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

knew it!!! i was working at hme 3 years ago and i could tell my the slight line of the drip rail that i saw and knew instantly since no other firetruck manufacturer other than hme has it going all the way down both side of the cab i prolly painted that exact truck right there and sprayed the zolotone inside... (is the inside black or the grey metallic?) (guessing sicne only 300,000 truck you prolly got grey) HME makes the best trucks and the warrenty on them is awesome.... tell me next time you by the truck if they were made in grand rapids, mchigan or grandville michigan... if so that is a dash exclusive truck right there son that i painted and sprayed the zolotone on the insides of.
its grey inside, im going to a meeting now at my fire house, ill ask my chief where ours was made at.....That freaking crazy that you might have had a hand in building my fire truck.....HAHAHAHA

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post: