PROBEX PROBEX is offline   Thread Starter  
Shizzile on the WIzzel
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT phone on MTS
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 2,069 Times in 450 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View PROBEX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PROBEX's Photo Album Add PROBEX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re TP2ALIENX PROBEX sneek peek

Yes I have one more theme for 2.1 to make then I'm moving up to the euro version of Sense UI as It will be the next official release on the TP2 [it has the weather on main but the older contacts screen] In my opinion the euro version of the Sense UI is the best of them all for the Pro2. I will do one maybe 2 themes for it and then move onto the leo. After I have skinned the euro version of the Pro2 I will be selling the one I have so I can purchase a real leo to work on. I am running the Leo rom on my Touch HD right now and have already decompiled it. What a mess... OMG... lol I can almost guarantee my themes will not run on custom roms of the leo themes tho I have already loooked at Juicy's and Mightys Roms they are nice for sure but they have already both changed the internal structure of how the themes are distributed in the windows folder.

For me the only thing I really want different on my Pro 2 is the weather on the main screen and the huge Icons on the screen change screens as on the PRO2 euro version so I plan to use that version on my Pro2 official upgrades will be far less buggy then the leo trying to run on the Pro2. The cooks have done a great job don't get me wrong, but honestly I feel the Pro2 just does not have the speed to run the Leo rom properly.