View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 07:28 PM
reebis44 reebis44 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View reebis44's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View reebis44's Photo Album Add reebis44's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Free TP2

Hey guys. I've seen many threads on here about you guys getting the latest and greatest phones for free by complaining about your current ones. Well here's my story, let me know what you think:

I had a Mogul and the keyboard messed up, and since they weren't carrying them anymore they forced me to take a TP, which I didn't want. I don't like this phone at all and I was planning on keeping my Mogul until the next HTC phone (after TP) was released. Well the TP arrived and the keyboard stopped working altogether. They sent another and it did the same. They sent another and it did the same. And again. Im on my 4th TP. And not too long ago the keyboard stopped working on it, but worked again after a reset, but that was a symptom on the last ones before they gave out permanently.

Do you guys think I have a case here to demand a new TP2 for free, or maybe at a drastically reduced price? (I know I'm eligible for upgrade but I don't wanna restart a contract and STILL have to pay $350, I've been out of contract for over 2 yrs.)

Also, since I'm on an old employee plan I pay less than $45/month for 3000 anytime minutes, unlimited everything else, and $50 worth of free DLs/subcription each month. So i'm thinkin threatening to terminate wouldn't be too strong a threat. What do you guys think?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to reebis44 For This Useful Post: