View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 12:14 PM
reebis44 reebis44 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View reebis44's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View reebis44's Photo Album Add reebis44's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Free TP2

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

make the grand threat, let me talk to retentions im gonna cancle my line, than explain to them they are the ones that have the power and actually LISTEN to the customer 99.9% of the time.
This is what they told me...

"Let me take this opportunity to assist you. Your phone has qualified
for all the rebates including the $150.00 instant rebate. You can buy
any phone at the online price which is equivalent to the cost of
activating a new line. For example, the regular price of HTC Touch Pro2
phone is $599.99; after instant saving of $180.00 and mail-in rebate of
$100.00 this phone will cost you $349.99."

This is what I replied...

"No, this is not an acceptable solution. As I noted in my email I WILL NOT ENTER BACK INTO CONTRACT so I will not use my eligibility for upgrade. Also I will not PAY more money to receive a working device when I have already paid for a device I should be able to expect to work properly. If I wanted to do that I could purchase the device from and move my service to T-Mobile or Verizon Wireless and purchase the for that amount or less, and also not deal with a company that expects its customers to pay more to get a reliable device when they are sold bad ones. Once again, I am requesting that you swap my Touch Pro for a Touch Pro 2. If I have to enter into a CONTRACT and PAY for the device, IT WILL NOT BE WITH SPRINT."

I'm waiting for their reply to that.

But like I said in the first post, I pay less than 45/month for unlimited everything so I'm not sure how afraid they are of losing me.