Thread: Free TP2
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 08:12 PM
Mobile Model: Alltel Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Alltel
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View demonblade's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View demonblade's Photo Album Add demonblade's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Free TP2

I just got a free upgrade to the TP2 today...I was having some problems with my TP for the last few months...finally went into the verizon store yesterday last thursday(I have an alltel phone/contract) and they didn't even argue with me about sending me a new TP. Actually he brought me over to the counter looked up my information and said well your new TP should be arriving monday. I was amazed lol. Well I got the new one in and it worked great for 2.5 days and I went back today and they said to call the 1800 number so I did and they couldn't find the alltel TP anywhere and the system showed the phone I should get instead as the verizon TP2 so she set it all up and my new TP2 should be here monday xD. I tried to get her to send me the droid...she laughed and said I was cute but said she knows they're not released yet lol. I'm pretty excited.