View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 10:31 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View hPeOaTd's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hPeOaTd's Photo Album Add hPeOaTd's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: rom went hay wire need help

“ Originally Posted by sdwyz74 View Post

my rom went haywire on me and now it wont get on the net and keeps giving me the error 67 also when i try to make calls it say this call can not be completed check signal and try again ? so i go to connections and look to see if my data is on and then data keeps turning off and on by it self ? also the clock and other mobile shell item wont line up correctly there off center even when i adjust them they off set by there self ??? someone please help i dont want to reflash as this is my HULK! phone thanks and i have not figure out how to set it up like this totally i can remake most of it but some stuff i know i'm not going to see again as i dont even know what it is but i LOVE THIS SET UP!

thanks HULK!
I think theres a program called sprite backup, it will backup your whole customization on your device down to spb shell layout...then herd reset or reflash and restore your setup but your problem may be in the way you have it all setup. Id try that though....good luck
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hPeOaTd For This Useful Post: