View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 08:07 AM
Mobile Model: Mogul, Pro, Iphone
Mobile Carrier: Sprint, At&t
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View nadcicle's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nadcicle's Photo Album Add nadcicle's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprints Free and Clear 1000 - $250 Plan

“ Originally Posted by heartxcore View Post

Some clarification is due here...
I work for Sprint (Advanced Tech Support) in a non-vendor location. I can not tell you how many people I have seen try to cheat "The System". I can tell you now, It doesnt work. That specific plan code has been deleted from our systems, and though you may still get an outsourced vendor to add the plan for you, if you ever have an actual problem with your phone/bill we will remove it. I know your probably thinking "I'll just ask for cancellations, they do everything I want them to" you're wrong. Our cancellations department will cancel your account, and if not they will mark your account as fraudulant. We offer many great plans, Like the SERO plan, Everything Plus Referral Programs and more.
Example One: We do, as you may have noticed, have area-wide network issues and provisioning issues meaning you may get an error 67 or 1012 on your internet service. You have this plan or one similar trying to cheat the system. ATS takes the call because outsourced vendors transfer everything (including billing) to us. We see the you have this ridiculous plan and make you change it.
Another reason this plan is not a good idea. Whenever you upgrade, we look at your plan. Whenever you esn swap, we look at your plan. Whenever you ANYTHING, we look at your plan to make sure it's compatable with your device. Samsung Instincts for instance, are required to have Simply Everything Data plans.

Im not trying to be mean or anything... But i've gotten too many calls where people's phones arent working (even though there bill is paid and there are no network outages) because their account has been cancelled as fraudulant. Please, for your phones sake, do not attemt to change to this plan. Stick with SERO or Everything Referral Plus.

Sorry guys, The decision is up to you. If you want to risk it, be my guest. Im just trying to tell you before you find out SOMEHOW else.
Yah so with that being said, I think imma just gonna go with my original instinct and just get rid of sprint and flash my pro to cricKet since i'm a college student and can't afford sprint anymore.

I thank you for all your informative information because I sure as hell was going to try this sometime soon. If I knew I could get by having SERO with an extra line added I would do that, but I found out that people were saying that you can only have 1 line per SERO account or something like that. So while 50 bucks sounds nice, it doesn't when you have to pay it twice plus a couple extra features that SERO doesn't include. SO that means it would be back up to 150 bucks anyways lol.

Hows the saying go... Up shits creek .... where's my paddle?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nadcicle For This Useful Post: