Old 12-30-2007, 08:47 AM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: SD Card Problems

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

alright decided to type this out before i go to bed for a couple hours. but all of a sudden my 2gb sd card real thing by the way decided to stop working. it wouldnt read in my touch and other ones would. the computer wouldnt even read it. is there any ideas on how to get this to work again since i have never had these problems beofore... jsut curious no big deal or anything since i have a backup 2 gig just curious..... hit me up with some ideas if you guyz have any.
lol..this remind me of iden when the guys had problem running the carrier program and it won't read the phone..try the usb driver to make sure its there when you connect.but then you said that your phone won't read it! just some idea's bro take it out to a soft reset reboot and out the card back in...let me know how you made out.