gadget945 gadget945 is offline   Thread Starter  
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Pull text messages off daughters cell

Okay, don't know if anyone can do it, but Sprint says they can't do it.

My daughter is 15 and was caught at the mall today with a 20 year old.

Long and dismal story behind all of this, but it's just a big mess.

Apparently, while in handcuffs in the back seat of a police car, she was able to erase all the text messages and reset her call history. I don't understand why they let her keep it.

She had a Samsung M520, and I tried to pull them off, but I don't have a data cable for this handset, and I think that they are just gone.

The nice lady officer tried to call Sprint, supposedly they have a toll free number that can put law enforcement in touch with Sprint and they will get access. The number doesn't work.

They let the guy walk off. I don't get that part, at all.

In any case, I'm just miserable now, because I want to just beat her, but hubby is supposedly handling the situation. They are talking right now. She has so much going for her, I just don't understand.

I actually don't want to beat her for what she did, it was for lying to her grandmother. While my mother and I don't get along, she is my mother. I won't tolerate anyone disrespecting her like that. She started mouthing off to her because she wasn't able to pick her up before we got there. I just about lost it. The officer was right by me and told me that we were on camera and that she knew what I wanted to do, but that she couldn't allow it right there.

BTW, it was kind of funny, because at that moment, the radio came alive and they informed her that I have a CHL, and that just changed the tone of the whole situation.

Okay, done ranting now. But seriously, if anyone has any ideas about recalling the texts, since Sprint can't, I would appreciate it.

Thanky!

In any case, if anyone knows of a way to do this via sd card, I would greatly appreciate any help.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post: