gadget945 gadget945 is offline   Thread Starter  
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Pull text messages off daughters cell

So it's like I thought, a regular rep can't do anything. I don't know if they are going to pursue charges against this guy or not. Story goes that she told him she was 18. I'm guessing since they let him walk, they aren't going to do anything. Supposedly he didn't have any ID on him, so they only have a name and date of birth on him. I have the license plate on the vehicle, and have a friend checking on it for me.

Bottom line, it takes two.

I've got to get her straight, or there's no telling what's going to happen to her. I thought she had more sense than to do something like this again. She had a 24 year old boyfriend, and he's in prison now for being with her.

I thought she was safe because she was supposed to be with her grandmother.

I just wanted to confirm her story, on who this guy is, that's why I wanted the texts. I don't think the DA is going to do anything, so it's a moot point now.

I won't beat on her, my husband is still talking to her. After calming down a bit, I realize that she's worried now, because I haven't yelled at her or anything, she doesn't know what to expect now.

Thanks for the reply. If anyone can think of a way to get the texts without getting a subpoena, I would appreciate it.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked