gadget945 gadget945 is offline   Thread Starter  
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Pull text messages off daughters cell

Well, here's the issue with the "talking" - she's been in therapy, at the suggestion of the DA and the Detective involved in the other boyfriend case. She's been going for over a year now.

I don't necessarily blame the therapist, but the whole thing of trying to "talk" to her and giving her a little more freedom was based mostly on what the therapist suggested we do.

I'm really at a loss right now as to what to do. I've been thinking about it a lot, and part of me wants to lock her in a room til she's 18, and the other part wants me to just let her do what she wants. NOT.

Anyway, I'll go to Sprint in a week or so, and see if they can get me the texts. My local store knows me well, after the years of going to see them, and we shall see.

I thank everyone for their input. I really do. I guess I mainly posted this because of the wonderful community feeling here. Partially too, internet anonymity is a wonderful thing. Very freeing!

Hubby and I are going to decide on things tomorrow, for now, no phone and internet, and we shall see from there.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post: