gadget945 gadget945 is offline   Thread Starter  
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Pull text messages off daughters cell

Venum -

The story that I got is that it is a friend of a friend of a friend from school thing. Supposedly not on myspace or facebook.

I haven't had internet access at the house in a while, and run solely off an aircard or wifirouter and the PPC. Because of this situation.

My brother is supposed to go and check out the computers at my mom's house tomorrow and see if there is anything on them that will tell us how she met the person in question.

She is now grounded from internet access and lost her cell phone for at least 3 months. She may get it back once school starts, since it's got the sprint family locator running on it. Definitely will not have text messaging or any perks on it.

For now, since it's summer, she is going to be within eyesight of me unless she's in her room. Sounds harsh, but like I told her, if I could trust her, then she wouldn't have to be hanging out with her mother all summer. She has to understand that she brought this on herself, based upon her choices, these are the consequences.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post: