View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 01:51 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Pull text messages off daughters cell

hey gadget hun, i have read through this thread and jsut completed and all the thoughts that i have heard through what mentioned by the members here are very good. im a newly turned 22 year old male and so being 15 wasnt that long ago and def within rememberance period. if i were to do this my parnts would have done the same and took away the cell phone and internet access. but as a kid your thinking that ill just go to a friends house after school and get online or use her phone to text people. there is always a way around everything and face it kids will use them. you cant be watching 24-7 and she will hopefully realize that what she is doing isnt going to get her anywhere but possibly pregnant, kidknapped, murdered, hurt, used, abused, etc. the reason you are doing this is because you do love her since she is your daughter. even when i knew i was in the wrong for not ratting on my buddy i got the dsame charge and had to have my mom pick me up from school (later dropped weith completion of class and community service) and it was a quiet road and she was pissed but all she would say is that i still love you. right than i knew that i had really hurt my mother by doing what i did and to me that was worse than any other punishment possible. my mother told me it was up to me to show up for my probation meetings, to go to my classes, and to complete the community service. she basically told me sicne i was making adult decsions i had to be the adult and take care of this. i did becasue i knew where my life would go if i didnt. my advice is to let her cool down herself sicne she is feeling upset that she was caught and that she hurt you, and than tomorrow take her out one on one for lunch or dinner and talk to her. tell what what you are worried about how it truely does make you feel with her actions. show her the reason that you keep punishing is because you do care for her and love her. dont hold anything back even if she or you starts to cry. you have to get it all out and be upfront with her. dont sugar coat anything just say it straight from the heart and prove to her that you want what is best for her and share mistakes that you have made in the past with her if they pertainto the point of the conversation....... not only can you learn from your mistakes but she could too... if you need anything hun feel free to give me a call the phone is always on

much love to you
dashy
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked