gadget945 gadget945 is offline   Thread Starter  
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Pull text messages off daughters cell

OMG - I'm gonna cry. I've read and reread everything. Y'all are just too good me. I appreciate all the advice and words of wisdom. Y'all might understand just how much physical energy it takes to maintain a calm exterior.

Today is the day after. Haven't really talked to her. She got up and did all her chores, cleaned her room, done her laundry; things I usually have to tell her to do. Hubby has made of list of everything he has come up with for her to do, cobwebs, sweeping, dusting, and cleaning her brother's pig sty of a room; more to come. She is in all AP classes and has coursework that has to be done over the summer, so she's doing that too.

Hubby is her step-father, but they are pretty tight. She calls him or asks him for something before she asks me. It's taken years to get him to understand that we need to make decisions together. She is freaking right now, because he got mad. He isn't the one that raises his voice or tells her no, and he did both yesterday. They are working around the house together today.

She has asked what I am going to do, and he tells her that I am still thinking about it.

So far, I have taken her cell phone. She still has her iPod and stereo in her room. She isn't going anywhere and there isn't a phone at the house, nor internet access. She's basically on house arrest for now.

Her grandmother called today and wanted to know if she was still alive. I told her yes, she was. It's not my mother anymore, I think she was abducted by aliens when my kids were born, this is a grandma alien version of my mother . I would have never thought about doing anything like this when I was a kid, because she wouldn't have killed me, just made me wish I was dead.

I am supposed to have the information on the boy in question some time today. No worries, we haven't planned on doing anything to him. Just want to get his side of the story.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post: