Old 06-17-2009, 05:41 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Pull text messages off daughters cell

“ Originally Posted by gadget945 View Post

thought for sure that i had posted a reply. My bad.

Update - she's still alive. Boy is MIA, dunno where he went to.

Went to therapy with her yesterday, and things are making some progress.

She still doesn't have her phone, won't have it at least until she goes back to school. Sprint Family Locator rocks BTW.

Tried to explain what kind of damage this can do to her, her rep, and her future. Other people have tried to do the same. Dunno what to do at this point.

I appreciate all of the thoughts, advice and such from everyone.

I'm hoping that things work out with her, I'm trying to figure out what to do next.

Thanks again!
well, im 27 an a father of 2(boys), i dont want a girl because of this same very reason, thats why i applaud the fact that you aint hit her with a 2x4 yet. but here is the crude reality, no matter how much you talk or beat her, SHE IS GOING TO DO WHAT SHE WANTS. believe me, i was BEAT and talked to as a kid/teenager, and im not complaining about it either, because NOW i understand my parents only wanted the best for me, but SHE HAS TO BE A WOMAN FOR HERSELF. there is only so much you can do now, but hope that she matures and lives through it. i know it sounds bad, but now and days 15 year old kids know so much that is almost impossible to control them! unless you lock them up with a chain......but thats not gonna help, since as soon as you let them out they will go back to doing what they want. so my only advice is that you keep doing whatever you can, but dont ever blame yourself for anything your kids(daugther) does, just remember that you did everything that you could. because at the end of the day you are only responsible for you..... thats the crude facts of life..... even thou it sounds wrong, you can only control what you do...... you can PROLONG her from doing what she wants, but sooner or later she is gonna reach the age when she can do it...... in the mean time, lock her up! hahaha.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post: