gadget945 gadget945 is offline   Thread Starter  
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Pull text messages off daughters cell

That's a lot of ground to cover. This isn't the first time she's gone and done something stupid like this. She's got a 24 year old who is in prison and won't get out for another 4 years. That's how she got started in therapy, CPS suggested it, and they are paying for it. Once a week for the last year. Marriage and family therapist with a specialty in teenagers in "jeopardy"

We hadn't had a "family" session before yesterday. Think things are working themselves out. Not sure yet, don't want to jinx it.

She doesn't have internet access. I'v taken away her cell. she's not in communication with anyone anymore. She's not going to her grandmother's anytime soon.

Being a teenager sucks. I know she's been through some other stuff, her biological father has gone MIA, gets a birthday card every other year, stuff like that. They say it's my fault he doesn't have access his kids. Order says he can come over whenever he wants, literally, whenever. Only catch is that he has to be sober when he shows up. Well, he hasn't seen them in over two years now. He lives like 45 minutes away on the other side of Houston. Can spend money on booze and dope, but can't stay sober long enough to come and see them.

So couple the teenager blues/angst with being literally abandoned by your father, so she's got some issues.

She's got a lot going for her too. All AP classes, active in JROTC, very intelligent kid. So I cut her some slack. Well, apparently I gave her too much. Not anymore.

The saying goes, you give trust away, but once it's lost, it takes forever to get it back.

Whew, that was a lot.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post: