gadget945 gadget945 is offline   Thread Starter  
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Pull text messages off daughters cell

What are her interesses? Horses, music
Do u think she wants to go the bad way? Not sure about that, don't think so.
is she interested in drugs criminality Not intentionally, my shop is in a bad area, and she sees a lot of criminal activity, prostitution, drug use, etc. Not first hand witnessing of it, but the people are around, and she sees thathangs alot with people who do this Again, not intentionally, no one in her immediate family does that. Her older sister has admitted to drug use, she lives with her ex-mother-in-law
Lies alot what teenager doesn't. With that as a guide, I would say no more so than any other kid.
has for everything a nice story or an excuse no
no stabile caracter(then shes happy then sad)acts every day different no
when others are around she changes attitude that depends, grandparents, parents, siblings, she acts different than she does at school.
did she stole things not to my knowledge
did she run away from home couple times no
do u think she would walk over bodys to get what she wants? excepting her brother, no I don't think so.

hope this answers all your questions. I think I got them all. She has been behaving herself for the last few days. Not like she has much choice. She is counting down the days to school, so that she can get out from under my thumb.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post: