View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 06:12 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Email Spammer Finally Caught

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

At my work there are about 80,000 incoming emails a day. Only about 1000 are liget. I'd like to roundhouse kick that @$$ in the coinpurse til he passes out.

“ Originally Posted by nadcicle View Post

Well im glad they caught him..

Maybe i can stop receiving emails from the british government telling me about the millions of dollars i've inherited from a long lost family member. All i have to do is enter my:

Name:
Phone Number:
Address:
Weiner Size:
Zip:
What color eyes:

Or maybe even umbatomu will stop trying to buy my electronic device from zimbabwe or nigeria and offering me 1000 dollars for my 200 dollar phone.

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

Don't forget the "real" U.S. travelers checks they'll send you from Nigeria and you cash them and send back the "difference" after your "managers fee."

hahaha and you guys cant forget the money has been left in your name from the camen islands and you send me 100 bucks to make the claim and 100 million is yours... we need your bank account to make it happen as well as your social security number and your address so we can rob you blind there after we sell your social security number to someone at the border for top dollar.