thermus thermus is offline   Thread Starter  
Worlds BEST site spj.com
Mobile Model: Vogue WinMo 6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint WinMo 6.5
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,070 Times in 269 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sometimes you just have to ask for help :(

“ Originally Posted by littledaisy View Post

The husband gets paid tomorrow so I will be sending some your way too You've been a real help to all of us here and i really appreciate you making my sig so yeah i'll be glad to help out with what i can keep your head up Devin ..we all need somebody to lean on at some point..and you know you have a family right here god bless u

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

that family talk you hear about here at SPJ and no other forum is the truth, we are one big family that gets a long very well for the most part.... funds will be clear pretty soon im hoping (guarnteed by 10 eastern) so i will get a request up and send ya a 15 spot here at that time.... i know its not much but hell i hope it helps

I cant thank you all enough for being more family to me than my real family is. I know times are tough and everyone has been amazing. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to repay you graphic or reasearch wise. That applies to everyone here.

Thank you all again

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thermus For This Useful Post: