thermus thermus is offline   Thread Starter  
Worlds BEST site spj.com
Mobile Model: Vogue WinMo 6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint WinMo 6.5
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,070 Times in 269 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sometimes you just have to ask for help :(

“ Originally Posted by 13iG Je\/\/ View Post

after i send you some duckets, you will owe me SIG
For sure. Do me one small favor though. Make me a thread for a sig request or pm me a few pictures you would like incorporated. Either just so that way I have something to go off of. Thanks a ton big

“ Originally Posted by angiekay View Post

you are a very strong person, and will only get stronger for the things you are doing for yourself and your little brother, much respect to you for everything, and my prayers are also with you, I'll see what my acct is looking like this week and see what I can do, I know every little bit helps no matter what it is.....Like everyone here has said, keep your head up, pray, be strong, and pray some more, it will come together for you, you are an awesome person!!!!

Hang in there, and stay with us..........SPJ fam is the best there is!!!

Thanks love. Your words are so kind. Thank you and all of the spj family. Your all so caring.

MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No family like the spj family. I am going to make an spj logo that says that.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thermus For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked