View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 02:38 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sometimes you just have to ask for help :(

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

Yeah thermus dont worry about it, just get back on your feet; that's all we care about bro. We gave you what we could afford to give you, none of us expect it back. :P
exactly and couldnt say better myself..... i cant speak for everyone but if i give something to someone i expect nothing back in return from them.... i do it because i want to do it and i want to help the person out. you my boy and we have had ups and down on the boards but hell what friends dont..... you take care of you and dont worry about nothing else we got you covered no troubles..... take care of your bro and make sure he good too.... if you need anything further feel free to send me a pm and ill see what i can do for you..... damn now backto downloading this vista ultimate disc again sicne i got some nasty worm that plays advertisements in the background even if you dont have a internet browser open...... tried to get rid bt i think the worm dug itself a little deeper.... h well it was about time for me to reformat anyways since i hadnt done it in almost 1 year with all the shit i do on this beast hahaahaha... take care bro
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post: