Old 09-24-2009, 11:54 PM
y0himba y0himba is offline   Thread Starter  
HTC Phones Own
Mobile Model: HTC Imagioâ„¢
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View y0himba's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View y0himba's Photo Album Add y0himba's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Omnia Issues

I have the Samsung Omnia i910.

Bear in mind I have done nothing other than install HTC X Button, Skyfire, Palringo, and a few games. Other that that it is exactly as it came from Verizon.

I have two issues I cannot seem to resolve.

Question One: When I set the phone to Auto Answer (I drive a lot and use the Bluetooth headset) there is this persistent notification I cannot get rid of. If I restart the phone it returns. It takes over my left soft key which I have customized to "Contacts". It simply will not go away.

I tried the registry key trick found here, and I am sure I have gotten rid of the charged notification, which also would not go away without a reset. However, it doesn't work for the Auto Answer notification.

How can I get rid of this notification? I don't want or need to see it, but the ability to dismiss it would be wonderful.

Question Two: The Weatherbug widget just suddenly stopped working. If I drag it to the "desktop" of the phone, the loading icon just stays, and it does not appear, nor can it be clicked on. It was working when I went to bed last night, this morning, it just sits there loading. No changed to the phone, no restarts. I then tried disabling/enabling it, nothing. Tried restarting the phone, nothing. Tried shutting the phone off and on, nothing. Network settings are correct, the defaults. Has this happened to anyone else?
Attached Thumbnails
Screen01.jpg   Screen02.jpg   Screen03.jpg  
The Following User Says Thank You to y0himba For This Useful Post: