Old 06-02-2009, 01:01 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: What the PSP Go needs to whack the DSi

“ Originally Posted by TheSignor View Post

I own both systems and find the PS3 to be the superior machine for what I want it to do. I think I am even going to trade in my 360 toward another PS3 to put on another TV just for Blu Ray capability alone and I would find it cool to be able to play games and use the internet browser on multiple TVs in my house just to name a few novelties I would enjoy.
Its not that I find the XBox to be a bad system, its just the PS3 is stronger in more areas that appeal to me.
you're absolutely right, depends on the user as with most things. if xbox had a blueray player and a browser and xbox live was free, but it was the same price as the ps3 guranteed xbox 360 would win over the two systems because people now know the name microsoft/xbox more than sony/playstation. The ps3 is a better built device, but microsoft did very well on the UI of the xbox, I was torn when buying, but i write games so i use 360 cause writing games for ps3 is a pain in my behind. Anyways not that this is supposed to turn into another console debate or anything :P

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post: