View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 01:18 AM
Mobile Model: Palm Pre
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View TheSignor's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TheSignor's Photo Album Add TheSignor's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: What the PSP Go needs to whack the DSi

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

you're absolutely right, depends on the user as with most things. if xbox had a blueray player and a browser and xbox live was free, but it was the same price as the ps3 guranteed xbox 360 would win over the two systems because people now know the name microsoft/xbox more than sony/playstation. The ps3 is a better built device, but microsoft did very well on the UI of the xbox, I was torn when buying, but i write games so i use 360 cause writing games for ps3 is a pain in my behind. Anyways not that this is supposed to turn into another console debate or anything :P
Yes I agree Microsoft probably would have outright won the "console war" had it enabled a few more cool features to the 360 and didn't make people pay for the now defunct HD DVD add on and red ring of death issues. I find that the only area where 360 is superior to PS3 (and this is a huge area for many) is online gaming community which frankly isn't a gigantic draw for me. That seems to be the issue that was a deal breaker for many in picking the 360 over the PS3 was XBox Live.

I really don't go to war over consoles unless I really feel that one is glaringly superior to the other and I find that XBox and PS3 have their own strengths and weaknesses and user preference is what its all about especially when it comes to these 2 consoles.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheSignor For This Useful Post: