Old 06-05-2009, 02:44 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: What the PSP Go needs to whack the DSi

I loved my psp before it got stolen, but the games were too detailed for a small screen i thought, not a bad thing but a lot of stain on the eyes. this new one looks cool and i might get one. I also have the original gb (green screen) gba, sega game gear, and 2 ds's which i play alot. i bought them for the kids but i use them more, haha. the oly reason i like nintendo handhelds over the others is the games availiable, like mario bros, metroid, zelda, donkey kong, just to name a few.

sorry wees going off topic again......

As far as my ps3 I LOVE IT!!!! hands down the BEST gaming system ive ever owned. I have never really played xbox360 but i have seen it played and its not bad, but the reason i bought the ps3 was because i didnt have to by everthing seperate, wifi, dvd, pay for online(although xbox has a better handle on it than sony does. I have had it for over 2 years and no issues, but my buddy is on his third xbox in about a year and half (he had to pay to get the last one fixed). I am happy with my choice.....My 2 cents

Back to topic......

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post: