View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 06:08 AM
krisarceo krisarceo is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: touch pro!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View krisarceo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View krisarceo's Photo Album Add krisarceo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Vonage killer

Ok.... so i was up late and i was just surfing the local channels then i saw this infomercial. I caught my attention coz i always look for an alternative phone service plan because i always call overseas.

its called "magicjack" http://www.magicjack.com

this was previewed i guess on one news channel i forgot what, and for some reason they are having a deal trial that would only last today. i was so tempted to try it but i just moved and i dont have any isp yet im just using the internet sharing cab that i got from here. this just an fyi for yall, im not whatsoever affiliated with this just though that i would share this thing that i stumbled upon. click on the link and let me know what y'all think bout this. i think its cool coz its cheaper compared to vonage and its portable. hopefully they'll have the special price till next friday(payday!!!) so i can try it(hopefully ill get an ISP then)