Old 11-01-2007, 10:23 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sliding Sound Cab File For PPC 6700 And All Other Sliding Keyboard Devices

For those having troubles with downloading from the attachment or get an error try to download from the rapidshare link i added

This program allows you to set a sound to play for when your device switches from portrait to landscape and another from landscape to portrait. On Apache and other QVGA devices with a slide-out keyboard, it will play the sound during that screen rotation as well. Another feature recently added allows you to set an application to run on slide-in or out. The application launching feature needs work still because of the way Windows Mobile decides focus after rotation, but the sound feature works perfectly.

To install:
1. Unzip the zip
2. Move the cab file to your PocketPC and run it.
3. Go to Start->Programs->SlideSound to configure it.
4. Press ok when done to close SlideSound.exe. The service will run in the background.

Changes:
--v1.07
I changed the code to use the rotation angle instead of screen size. This should make it compatible with VGA devices now as well. Not only that, but it eliminated the reference to system.Display alltogether which is a good thing. If you're having conflicts with any other programs, try this version and let me know if it changes anything for you.

http://rapidshare.com/files/74143347/SlideSound.cab.html
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:31 PM
Mobile Model: ppc6700

View troubledrican's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View troubledrican's Photo Album Add troubledrican's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sliding Sound Cab File For PPC 6700 And All Other Sliding Keyboard Devices

i downloaded it and i cant unzip it says corrupt file
Old 11-01-2007, 10:34 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wasnt paying attention wrong thread my bad this is an edit lol... the new one is up please try that one
Old 11-01-2007, 10:44 PM

View troubledrican's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View troubledrican's Photo Album Add troubledrican's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok so i dragged into my ppc6700 and i try to install but it exits itself from the installer
Old 11-01-2007, 10:47 PM

it shouldnt my boy has this installed on his i did it for him put it on your storage card and than install and install to the main memory of the device than once it installs do a soft reset... also look at steps 3 and 4 from the first post and see if its there
Old 11-01-2007, 10:51 PM

dont know i did a soft reset and put it in my card but still i go to install and it dissapears. should i delete the keys i created in the registry?
Old 11-01-2007, 10:58 PM

yeah i would do that it could be conflicting and look over steps 3 and 4 you have to go to start programs and slide sounds..... see if thats there before you delete the registry.... registry can be touch and if you do the wrong things to it you can brick the phone meaning that it will be unuseable and stuck on a white screen
Old 11-01-2007, 11:13 PM

well that didnt do it. i even scrapped my entire list of priograms jus to see if any where interfering but nothin. do you have another cab or somethin i dont know i want this so bad
Old 11-01-2007, 11:14 PM

huh this does work but ill see if i can find something for you that will work real quickly
Old 11-01-2007, 11:17 PM

i have wm6 installed on my ppc6700 by the way
Old 11-01-2007, 11:21 PM

ok im not sure why it would be doing that to you i have to get some sleep and ill dig into it tomorrow at work and see what i can find for you and all..... my boy had WM6 on his also and didnt effect it with the install. if possible do a backup using spb backup posted at the site or if you have one do that and do a hard reset you will still have WM6 so dont worry than try installing again i think the registry you did even though you deleted is effecting the install....... post back once you do that and ill check it out in the morning. sorry bro have to get up early we'll get this working for you though
Old 12-03-2007, 08:59 PM

added rapidshare link for those with troubles downloading or getting install unsuccessful message upon install... .lots of downloads but no rep??? hit dat rep guyz
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
6700, cab, devices, file, keyboard, ppc, sliding, sound