HTC Touch Questions

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-30-2008, 06:05 AM
delineator delineator is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul touch
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View delineator's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View delineator's Photo Album Add delineator's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Building OS

hey this is delineator and I have an HTC touch. I installed the building OS software on my PC so I can flash the bios on my touch phone. In the building OS software I chose some features and attempted to flash the phone. Every time I try to flash the phone its stop in middle operation and presents and error. My phone goes thru some kind of rainbow screen then it has a progress bar, everything seemed to be going as planned and then it stops in the middle. If anyone has had this problem and got it resolved please let me know! Thanks.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:05 AM
Mobile Model: xv6850
Mobile Carrier: vzw aka da network
Mobile OS: 6.1

View willmatic08's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View willmatic08's Photo Album Add willmatic08's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Building OS

“ Originally Posted by delineator View Post

hey this is delineator and I have an HTC touch. I installed the building OS software on my PC so I can flash the bios on my touch phone. In the building OS software I chose some features and attempted to flash the phone. Every time I try to flash the phone its stop in middle operation and presents and error. My phone goes thru some kind of rainbow screen then it has a progress bar, everything seemed to be going as planned and then it stops in the middle. If anyone has had this problem and got it resolved please let me know! Thanks.
the rainbow screen is call ed your bootloader screen which u can activate manually by pressing the power,camera,and reset button (found @ bottom of phone)all together.as far as the build os theres specific software u need on your computer to successfLY be able to fully use the build os which can be found over @ ppc geeks just do a search
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willmatic08 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2008, 11:13 AM
Mobile Model: PPC-6700
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View slowputer's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View slowputer's Photo Album Add slowputer's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Building OS

There are known issues if you are running Windows Vista on your PC. Make sure you hace administrator rights when installong BuildOS.msi, and update it before all and every ROM upgrade.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slowputer For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
building