HTC Touch Questions

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-06-2008, 01:36 PM
thatboyoz thatboyoz is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View thatboyoz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thatboyoz's Photo Album Add thatboyoz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
hello noob ?

i have a htc touch running 6.1 on sprint but i dont have the vision plan or data plans
some how im getting internet and am able to get mail.
any ideas
Old 09-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: hello noob ?

“ Originally Posted by thatboyoz View Post

i have a htc touch running 6.1 on sprint but i dont have the vision plan or data plans
some how im getting internet and am able to get mail.
any ideas
so you dont have the data plan or anything????? i have no clue but i would be careful if you are getting it because they can still charge you for the kb usage which isnt cheap.... and may i ask why you are using a ppc if you arent going to have a data pack??? kind of defeats the purpose of the phone.
Old 09-06-2008, 02:42 PM
thatboyoz thatboyoz is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View thatboyoz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thatboyoz's Photo Album Add thatboyoz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

the phone was given to me i have to change my plan but thanks for the heads up i was wondering what was up because it was doing it even before i activated it
Old 09-06-2008, 02:51 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by thatboyoz View Post

the phone was given to me i have to change my plan but thanks for the heads up i was wondering what was up because it was doing it even before i activated it
huh if before you activated it shouldnt be doing that..... might be that they didnt clear the previous owners info off of it completely yet......
Old 09-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Mobile Model: XV6900
Mobile Carrier: Verizon

View rraisley's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rraisley's Photo Album Add rraisley's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: hello noob

I got th Verizon verions (XV6900) and di not get (and don't want) a data plan However I can use it for Internet and email all I want I won't because of the $199 per MB charge that would make it excessively expensive But if I go out of town and want to check email (and don't have my laptop) I can use Internet email (setting up email on it will autmotically contact for mail and use up a lot of charges I understand)

As to why I don't want a data plan this is a replacement for my phone and my separate PDA Now I don't have to carry both and the XV6900 is barely bigger than my Razr was I can pretty much do anything I could on my IPAQ But I see no reason to pay upwards of $300 a year to get Internet or email when I can get it at no extra cost at work home and on the road with my laptop
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
noob