scott8813 scott8813 is offline   Thread Starter  
InsomniAddict
Mobile Model: MogulTouchProTouchHD
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,397 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View scott8813's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View scott8813's Photo Album Add scott8813's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Handy Safe v13

Handy Safe v1.3 Cracked-rUnLiu
Handy Safe v1.3

Handy Safe software for Windows Mobile Pocket PC is a perfect assistant for secure and convenient data managing. Keep your mind free from countless numbers and letters. Have all of your important information in one place, safe, easy to access, and always with you with Handy Safe software for Windows Mobile Pocket PC. Handy Safe Desktop agent included enables you to synchronize your information between your
device and PC.

Store passwords, credit cards details, user names, codes, PINs, accounts (email, Internet, shopping, bank), web pages, addresses, travel info, insurance policies, software keys and much more.

Main features of Handy Safe for Windows Mobile Pocket PC:
Store everything on your device with more than 35 unique information forms
Create new custom forms to store specific information using the existing templates
Modify the existing information forms according to your needs
Get organized with style with over 35 built-in icons to associate with your cards
Keep your data private and secure thanks to Handy Safe password protection and strong 448-bit data encryption (Blowfish)
Arrange your information cards in folders exactly the way you want and create the new ones if necessary
Avoid intruding by blocking your personal info automatically in a set period of time or by switching to other application
Use any combination of symbols and characters for your password
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scott8813 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2009, 08:58 AM
Mobile Model: ATT Tilt
Mobile Carrier: AT&T
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Jahman's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Jahman's Photo Album Add Jahman's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Handy Safe v13

Has anyone used this app yet?
The Following User Says Thank You to Jahman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2009, 11:58 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro diamon
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View dsmith7145's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dsmith7145's Photo Album Add dsmith7145's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i've been trying to install it on my touch pro & i get the following response, "cannot load required image files. please try to reinstall the application and try again."
Old 02-20-2009, 12:15 AM
InsomniAddict

View scott8813's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View scott8813's Photo Album Add scott8813's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by dsmith7145 View Post

i've been trying to install it on my touch pro & i get the following response, "cannot load required image files. please try to reinstall the application and try again."

are you deleting it first before you try and reinstall?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scott8813 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2009, 06:47 AM

View dsmith7145's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dsmith7145's Photo Album Add dsmith7145's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

no. i have the cab file on my data card & have been trying to install it to the device.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:03 AM
InsomniAddict

no. i have the cab file on my data card & have been trying to install it to the device.
Ok it looks like we may have to pull some teeth to get this one out in the open. Walk me through the process that you are using for the install. So you are doing this solely on your device? (no activesync involved?) And at what point is it giving you this error? during or after the install? Does it say that the install was successful but when you go to run the program it gives you the error? And if this is the case then you should uninstall from your device before trying to reinstall. Also maybe it wouldn't hurt to try and install instead of to your device to maybe your storage card. Let me know and we'll get all of this taken care of for ya.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scott8813 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2009, 08:52 AM

well,i dragged the cab file onto my storage card after active sync done. i then disconnected the phone and went through file explorer to the cab file and double-clicked (i've tried installing to device and the storage card). it says the install was successful then i soft-reset the phone. after the phone comes back up i go to open the program and that when i get the error message about it being able to start. could it be it's not compatible w/the touch pro? i have the stock ROM; the only thing different is that i changed to netcf 3.5...

thanks for your help.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:29 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well,i dragged the cab file onto my storage card after active sync done. i then disconnected the phone and went through file explorer to the cab file and double-clicked (i've tried installing to device and the storage card). it says the install was successful then i soft-reset the phone. after the phone comes back up i go to open the program and that when i get the error message about it being able to start. could it be it's not compatible w/the touch pro? i have the stock ROM; the only thing different is that i changed to netcf 3.5...

thanks for your help.
sounds like it isnt vga compatible if you ask me.....
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2009, 11:11 PM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO
Mobile OS: Android

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

That's not cool. I just started using this program and am enjoying the ability to sync between the computer and the phone. I have it on the Touch and I'm about to get the Touch Pro next week. Let me me know if anyone with a VGA has this working. Thanks all.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
handy, safe, v13