Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-27-2009, 03:38 PM
adamcattell adamcattell is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View adamcattell's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View adamcattell's Photo Album Add adamcattell's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Google Calender Sync

Here is the story, my wife is using google calender and she has several calenders mainly because she can use colors for different categories. So the problem is only the main calender can be synced with windows mobile, is there any fix for this?
Old 09-27-2009, 04:09 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Google Calender Sync

“ Originally Posted by adamcattell View Post

Here is the story, my wife is using google calender and she has several calenders mainly because she can use colors for different categories. So the problem is only the main calender can be synced with windows mobile, is there any fix for this?
what do you mean only the main claender? you can sync your gmail calender wsithout any troubles.... i use seven and love it.
Old 09-27-2009, 04:11 PM

View adamcattell's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View adamcattell's Photo Album Add adamcattell's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

then how? She has about seven different calenders, and can only sync the main calender the one associated with your email..
Old 09-27-2009, 04:15 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

then how? She has about seven different calenders, and can only sync the main calender the one associated with your email..

should have said that before that she had many calenders... you can only sync one calender on your device.
Old 09-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO
Mobile OS: Android

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Absolutely.
I do this currently all day, everyday. You need to use OggSync and this will set you up for success
Good Luck.

Old 09-27-2009, 04:44 PM

“ Originally Posted by forty01 View Post

Absolutely.
I do this currently all day, everyday. You need to use OggSync and this will set you up for success
Good Luck.

really? everywhere i have turned they said that you cant have more than one calender present at a time.... i may have to check that out and thanks for the heads up and the info.... i love learning new stuff everyday
Old 09-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Supporter

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Let me confirm...
She has different email,calendar/google accounts or just 1 account with various calendars within the one account??? The 1st possibility is ridiculous , because you can do everything with the one account and the 2nd is possible as I stated above. Let us know, thanks.

--------- New Post Merged on 27/9/2009 at 0524 --------

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

really? everywhere i have turned they said that you cant have more than one calender present at a time.... i may have to check that out and thanks for the heads up and the info.... i love learning new stuff everyday
Not a prob.
I'm with you. Love learning something new everyday haha
I have Personal Calendar for myself(only I can see), I have a Finance(it's synced), General(All)(my family sees this, because it's events, practices, games, Dr's appt, etc), Holidays, etc

OggSync is nice + it doesn't use your ActiveSync, which means if you don't use, because you don't like it, then you're good or it frees it up if you do have another item running off of it(like myself running Mail2Web).

Let me know, later.

Old 09-27-2009, 05:00 PM

Thats perfect oggsync works great syncs all her calenders. Thankyou..
Old 09-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Supporter

Thats perfect oggsync works great syncs all her calenders. Thankyou..
Not a problem, glad I could help.
Thank you for posting your results.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
calender, google, sync