PHE-NOM PHE-NOM is offline   Thread Starter  
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Play Marbles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17mJmMn2-1E

Application description

• Play Marbles v1.1 addresses issues that players have raised over the past few weeks and adds some new elements we hope you enjoy.

• The “Design a Marble Contest “ launched on 18 August, and offers the chance to have player marble designs incorporated into the in the game.

• Play Marbles v1.2 is in development and will provide two new game types, a new arena, and new unlockable marble sets.

What the press is saying about Play Marbles:

• “Play Marbles is a successful mixture of old-fashioned entertainment and modern technology that is instinctively playable and incredibly addictive.” Pocket Gamer

• “This is the first game of its kind available in the app store, and it is quite a feat.” AppSmile

• “Darkside Entertainment is really on to something here with their amazingly simple yet surprisingly fun game of marbles.” Touch Arcade

• “I’m currently having a great time with the game, and if the developer follows through on their promise to expand the game I can easily see this getting a lot of time on my device. AppVersity

• “Play Marbles is the real-deal when it comes to a classic marble-shooting game on the iPhone.” SlidetoPlay

Player feedback:

• “It turned out I played this last night more than space invaders infinity this game has massive potential.“

• “I'm pretty sure it’s the first app of its kind on the app store.”

•This game is awesome. I have finally purchased my 600th iPod game the other day, and I can tell you getting harder to be impressed.”

•“My new fave, I’ve played a lot of great games lately but keep returning to this one.”

• “The feel and controls are amazingly smooth. The graphics and music quality are stunning”

•“I’ve been waiting for a game like this.”

•“ I am going to play this non-stop…”

•“Such a simple game, yet so much fun and very addictive.

•“Took me about 5 min to learn how to play, and now I’m hooked on playing marbles. “

•“This is a great game that makes me feel 8 again. The graphics are fantastic and the various options will make this game an interesting play for a long time.”

The game:

Play Marbles is a simple, fun, and totally addictive digital version of the classic marbles game so many of us grew up playing. If you're old enough to remember playing marbles as a kid, this plays exactly the way you remember. This time there are no schoolyard bullies to steal your collection; you can’t spill them so the dog won’t swallow them; and your little brother won’t get them stuck up his nose :O)

If you've never played marbles before, it’s easy to pickup, the controls are simple, and the different types of marbles games can be played in four environments with six different sets of marbles. You can even customize your marbles with your own photos.

You can see the Play Marbles demo on YouTube – To check it out, just search “Play Marbles iPhone” .

Features:
Play Marbles provides an abundance of fun, game options, customization, fresh content, and competition.

•1st generation compatibility
•AI challenge increased
•Three difficulty levels
•Five game types
•Quick play, League, and Tournament game modes
•Single & multi player modes
•Five game environments
•Nine sets of in-game marbles
•Two FREE limited edition introductory marble sets
•Customize marbles using your own photos
•Ambient sounds, game soundtrack, or play your own tunes
•Web site contests offer the chance to have player designs included in the game

New in this version Now compatible with 1st generation devices!
Challenge a friend via email
Screen orientation fix
Additional help screens
Profile editing fixes
Web link updates
Profile scores fixed
Bug fixes
AI challenge increased
3 difficulty levels added
Alternate player starts added
Ambient sound effects added
My Marbles detail zoom