Old 03-01-2009, 10:44 AM
CYBER WEESJE CYBER WEESJE is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
EASEUS Partition Master 2009 cracked

EASEUS Partition Master 3.0.2 Professional Edition (Retail) | 38.68 Mb

As Partition Magic alternative, EASEUS Partition Master Professional Edition is a comprehensive hard disk partition management tool to let you enjoy all the powerful functions: Resize and Move partitions, Create, Delete and Format partitions, Hide and Unhide partitions and much more. What's more, it works perfectly with hardware RAID and Windows 2000/XP/Vista Operating Systems. It also contains Windows Version and Linux Version.

Supported hard disk type: IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB removable disk, and Firewire disk are all supported by EASEUS Partition Master. The smallest capability is 2 GB and the largest is 1 TB. EASEUS Partition Master can support 32 disks at most.

Here is a main function list about EASEUS Partition Master can perform:
• Resize/ Move partitions
• Create partitions
• Delete partitions
• Delete all partitions
• Label partitions
• Format partitions
• Check partitions
• Partition scheme
• Create Bootable Disks

EASEUS Partition Master Home Edition is FREE FOR HOME USERS ONLY. For non home user or Vista 64 bit, you may choose EASEUS Partition Master Professional Edition.

If you are server users, our star product EASEUS Partition Master Server Edition might be a good choice. Furthermore, it can not only support Windows Server but also Non-Server systems.

EASEUS Partition Master Unlimited Edition supports all computers within company. Both Windows Server and Non-Server systems are supported.

EASEUS Partition Master Professional Edition New features:
* Supports Windows Vista 32 and 64 bit.
* Includes Windows Version and Linux Version together.
* Creates a bootable CD/DVD to manage partitions easier and faster.

Code

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LLKQRNFQ
PASSWORD smartphonejunkie

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ
HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 10:51 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: EASEUS Partition Master 2009 cracked

Just tried installing this but it says i need a premium account ?Now is that true or does the link have to be reuped thanks

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 10:53 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Just tried installing this but it says i need a premium account ?Now is that true or does the link have to be reuped thanks
it says the file has been deleted, i believe i have the .exe stored on my external drive, i'll check and reup for you if i have it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 10:54 AM

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by raybond25 View Post

it says the file has been deleted, i believe i have the .exe stored on my external drive, i'll check and reup for you if i have it.
Thanks so much bro hope u do

The Following User Says Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 11:01 AM

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks so much bro hope u do
yeah i got it and i'm uploading it now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 11:04 AM

yeah i got it and i'm uploading it now.
Thanks bro plz let me when its done so i can windows 7 running on this machine

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 11:06 AM

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks bro

grtz cyber weesje
moderator@spj

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 11:09 AM

all done,

Code

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LLKQRNFQ
will add link to first post as well
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 03:22 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah bro this is what I used to dual boot my pc! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING THIS APP FOR PARTITION MANAGEMENT ON ANY PC!!! I have used several other apps here on the site and can confirm this is the BEST and the EASIEST one of them all!

JR.... let me know if you need any help bro dual booting your pc I will be glad to share my experience and help if needed. It is really a piece of cake tho with this app!

ALSO..... try this one if you are in a rush...... it will do the job!!!

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/paragon-partition-manager-t186600.html?t=186600&highlight=partition
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2009, 04:51 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Jr5416 NEEDS OUR HELP

My boy jr5416 is having some serious troubles trying to dual boot his pc with this app! I was able to do mine just fine so I have been trying to help him as much as possible but now I am a little confused. Here is the run down...... he downloaded this program, windows 7 is ready for install on the side. With that being said......... when he opens this program and selects his partition amount etc and then selects to "Apply changes" everything seems normal and it goes to perform the action and shows the program making the changes BUT before it finishes it goes BLACK and then he has to do a force shut down. When he turns back on it goes to repairing. This happened twice and now his pc isn't on so I am trying to help hi out and I have no idea why it starts to make the seperate partition and then goes black screen and stops. Does anyone know what the problem might be? I had no problems when doing mine so I am not sure how to troubleshoot the issue. I only know how to do it, but when this hapened I'm lost. PLEASE HELP.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2009, 04:54 PM

Re: Jr5416 NEEDS OUR HELP

“ Originally Posted by ON3/\L View Post

My boy jr5416 is having some serious troubles trying to dual boot his pc with this app! I was able to do mine just fine so I have been trying to help him as much as possible but now I am a little confused. Here is the run down...... he downloaded this program, windows 7 is ready for install on the side. With that being said......... when he opens this program and selects his partition amount etc and then selects to "Apply changes" everything seems normal and it goes to perform the action and shows the program making the changes BUT before it finishes it goes BLACK and then he has to do a force shut down. When he turns back on it goes to repairing. This happened twice and now his pc isn't on so I am trying to help hi out and I have no idea why it starts to make the seperate partition and then goes black screen and stops. Does anyone know what the problem might be? I had no problems when doing mine so I am not sure how to troubleshoot the issue. I only know how to do it, but when this hapened I'm lost. PLEASE HELP.
well i was talking to jr as well myself and was able to give him a detailed walkthrough with screenshots, to my knowledge when he left for work 20 minutes ago or so it was resizing the drives, at about 50% completion.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2009, 05:00 PM

well i was talking to jr as well myself and was able to give him a detailed walkthrough with screenshots, to my knowledge when he left for work 20 minutes ago or so it was resizing the drives, at about 50% completion.
OH OKE SO HE IS GOOD NOW I SEND HIM PM TO GET ON PALRINGO IF NEEDET I USE diskmgmt.msc in windows to do this more safe just to do basic stuff make partition resize or fix allocated space partitions

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR2SPJ

Old 07-22-2009, 05:03 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

OH OKE SO HE IS GOOD NOW I SEND HIM PM TO GET ON PALRINGO IF NEEDET I USE diskmgmt.msc in windows to do this more safe just to do basic stuff make partition resize or fix allocated space partitions

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR2SPJ
yuppers, i used it this way to thanks to weeje and worked like a charm without any troubles faced. realyl quick also and no need to download and take the time to run the app and install
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2009, 05:04 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

sorry for double post! ooopppps

I had to post this for him since this happened his pc was down. I was able to use this and worked fine as well. So I dont think it's the program at all, I think it's something conflicting and was hoping someone might have an idea?
Old 07-22-2009, 05:15 PM

“ Originally Posted by ON3/\L View Post

sorry for double post! ooopppps

I had to post this for him since this happened his pc was down. I was able to use this and worked fine as well. So I dont think it's the program at all, I think it's something conflicting and was hoping someone might have an idea?
HI THINK HE IS STUCK IN REBOOT CONFLICT BY THE APP OR SOMETHING IT TAKES OVER CAN HE GET IN SAFEMODE DUS HE HAVE RECOVERY DISC FOR VISTA IL HAVE ONE HERE SOMEWHERE BUT THEN HE NEED TO USE SOMEBODY PC IF HE CAN GET ONE TIME LOG IN HE NEEDS TO REMOVE THE APP IF THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED HE CAN USE diskmgmt.msc to fix the partition and install 7

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

Old 07-22-2009, 05:19 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

Latest update.... he just said that it is back on and it started the operation AGAIN...idk... fingers crossed...hopefully it works this time.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:59 PM

Well guys i wasnt able to recover so i just whiped everything out my computer sucks bc i ddint have anything backed up but its all good got my pc running again and id like to thank oneal and ray for sticking with me till the end i couldnt thank them enough thanks thanks thanks even though it didnt work dont mean i wont try again lol ,and weesjie sorry i didnt get ur pm bro otherwise i wouldve asked u to help me i dont have parlingo might have to get asap thanks again guys spj is the best u guys never give up and always try thanks again guys .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
2009, cracked, easeus, master, partition