Windows Mobile - COOKED ROM RELEASES

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View 336mogul's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 336mogul's Photo Album Add 336mogul's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: GSS Rom Titanuim Only Build 5223004

Thanks tipalmer01 for the info....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 336mogul For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2009, 11:14 PM
GokuSS3 GokuSS3 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by medic88 View Post

Sorry Crazay, i didn't flash this yet because i was a little iffy because it says Sprint and i'm on Telus. Last time i bricked my Mogul trying that. Goku said he'd look into a generic (...............hopefully soon........). I just like the wallpaper from the video and wanted to try it while i wait for the ROM
Um yeah have the Generic rom built just need to test it see how it works , will let you know when i do post it.

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

i have used this rom all day pretty heavy from 9am to 11pm and was still at 50%, speed great, very nice and also nominated u.....
Yeah that is great to hear that is about what I am getting 15 hours on a full charge. An Thank You !!!

“ Originally Posted by 336mogul View Post

What radio r u guys running wit this rom?
The newest Sprint radio was posted here on the site yesterday. Been on it all day must say my signal has improved alot. Give it a try it will only Soft Reset not hard like they use too.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2009, 11:58 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

The newest Sprint radio was posted here on the site yesterday. Been on it all day must say my signal has improved alot. Give it a try it will only Soft Reset not hard like they use too.
definitely agree with goku the new radio has better reception for me and also the phone doesnt get as hot when im on calls!!! :P i also have to comment about the batt life on this rom; awesome job goku!!! im at 80% now at the end of the day with moderate use...crazy

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 02:46 AM

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

definitely agree with goku the new radio has better reception for me and also the phone doesnt get as hot when im on calls!!! :P i also have to comment about the batt life on this rom; awesome job goku!!! im at 80% now at the end of the day with moderate use...crazy
Yeah Thanks Bro for the heads up on that last night. Never had this good signal with my phone haha.

Added the Spb Screenshots and GAlarm cabs to the first post. for everyone just down and install on your phone they will both work just fine after that.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 06:10 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I noticed only 10 installs, i find that hard to believe only 10 people downloaded out of all our members......
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 09:16 AM
amish papa smurf hustler
Mobile Model: touch pro

View smw's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View smw's Photo Album Add smw's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Im installed and liking it , for me its working great in all areas Ive tried so far. Thanks and great job bro.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to smw For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 09:35 AM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro!!!

View Randomray's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Randomray's Photo Album Add Randomray's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I've never flashed a new rom to my phone so is there anything I need to do before i download this and try to install.... screen shots look nice and i wanna try but im worried about bricking m device and wanna make sure im doing it correctly
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Randomray For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Randomray View Post

I've never flashed a new rom to my phone so is there anything I need to do before i download this and try to install.... screen shots look nice and i wanna try but im worried about bricking m device and wanna make sure im doing it correctly
you need to read the tutorial on how to flash. it can be found here
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-06-2009, 10:02 AM

View Randomray's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Randomray's Photo Album Add Randomray's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks for the super fast reply and i will check that post now... hittin rep and thanks = )
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Randomray For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Mobile Model: TouchPro2
Mobile Carrier: telus
Mobile OS: 6.1

View medic88's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View medic88's Photo Album Add medic88's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Um yeah have the Generic rom built just need to test it see how it works , will let you know when i do post it.
Looking forward to trying it out! Thanks for your time on this ROM Goku! Looks great
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO
Mobile OS: Android

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

I noticed only 10 installs, i find that hard to believe only 10 people downloaded out of all our members......
I just installed it this morning, so the tapping of the install had to happen... for sure
I haven't had a chance to test the battery life, which is so key for me. I am a power user and I can go a 3-4 hours before having to swap batteries... ridiculous. I'm pretty excited to test this and be able to come back with rave reviews of battery life as others have done. I can say from what I have played with so far, that it is running smooth and w/o any hiccups. Once I get the chance to play with more I will give more insight. Thanks Bro for the time and efforts you have put into getting this ROM to the great people of SPJ Much appreciated.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to forty01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

What radio r u guys running wit this rom?

OK thanks have u tried the new Sprint radio or have you heard anything on it?

Yeah that is great to hear that is about what I am getting 15 hours on a full charge. An Thank You !!!

on the talk of the new radio i love it through sprint..... works great, get better signal than with the telus in my area of grand rapids, mi and my calls come through clearer than before without a dropped call in the basement where my room is at which used to happen all the time... so i am def happy with this radio and instead of 1 bar in my room downstairs i now have a constant 2 bars which makes my battery last even longer than it did on the telus radio... very satisfied myself thus far with the ssprint radio..... inally sprint did something right on he radios here in my area
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 12:35 PM

View ebuzz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ebuzz's Photo Album Add ebuzz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I think I'm going to give this ROM a try, but b4 I do, can anyone tell me if they are experiencing any problems getting things to run like Sprint TV, Sprint NAV, Quick GPS, WiFi connections (if u have tried them), or any other known bugs?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ebuzz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 12:50 PM

“ Originally Posted by ebuzz View Post

I think I'm going to give this ROM a try, but b4 I do, can anyone tell me if they are experiencing any problems getting things to run like Sprint TV, Sprint NAV, Quick GPS, WiFi connections (if u have tried them), or any other known bugs?
Um Sprint Tv and Sprint Nav are not there in the rom since i am not a user of either really lol. A Google maps guy and watch movies with the TCMP. Wifi an Quick GPS both work Great on this rom.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

all that stuff works just fine.. ive tried them all w/o problems

oh p.s on the bluetooth issue i mentioned a while ago, im pretty sure it was something on my end, i got it worked out, and think it was just a battery issue... i just watch a 2 1/2 hr movie and on my device, w/ sound streaming to my bluetooth headset just fine... so all is well there....

hey goku... any quick fixe for the flash in camera settings... im thinkin it might be just a registry string or something to enable it....

thanks for the great rom bro!!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 12:55 PM

“ Originally Posted by forty01 View Post

I just installed it this morning, so the tapping of the install had to happen... for sure
I haven't had a chance to test the battery life, which is so key for me. I am a power user and I can go a 3-4 hours before having to swap batteries... ridiculous. I'm pretty excited to test this and be able to come back with rave reviews of battery life as others have done. I can say from what I have played with so far, that it is running smooth and w/o any hiccups. Once I get the chance to play with more I will give more insight. Thanks Bro for the time and efforts you have put into getting this ROM to the great people of SPJ Much appreciated.
Yeah I put this battery too the test the other day lol , Was on Pal , Wifi on , Texting , Using Opera , Made some calls , an had programs running in the background will all that got over 4 hours out the phone. When i was done cause was try to recover my laptop i still had 20 percent battery. So there is a idea of a hard use test bro.

Old 08-06-2009, 02:39 PM
The VenumX Factor

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

hey goku... any quick fixe for the flash in camera settings... im thinkin it might be just a registry string or something to enable it....

thanks for the great rom bro!!
there is no setting for the flash that i see at all....maybe he put the diamond camera app on it :P

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 02:51 PM

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

there is no setting for the flash that i see at all....maybe he put the diamond camera app on it :P
that thats what i said in an earlier post on the first page... i was just wonderin wheather of not he found a quick fix yet.... i geuss ill just wait for next release...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 05:45 PM

Im not gonna lie... This is th fisrt Rom i've ever flashed since i joined this website with my mogul lAsT yeAr (I kno It's sad but I Didn't have an unlimited data plan until recently and I Never learned how to really use tHe 6800) but im loving the Touch Pro and This rom go's perfect with it, Great job Goku... HitTin tht ReP!!!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Randomray For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 05:56 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey guko, just want to give you props bro on the release! I haven't had my touch pro man so I haven't flashed yet. From what I can tell it seems to be going pretty smooth tho so just wanted to give you thumbs up bro is all... I'm just gonna continue playing with my new touch screen laptop for now. Should be back to my pro before long and will be flashing this rom fo sho. Well, good luk wit bro.... peace
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 07:24 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

cant tell you on the others for sure (others have said yes) but sprint nav works great on this rom and the others like tv should also work without any troubles.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 09:36 PM

View 336mogul's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 336mogul's Photo Album Add 336mogul's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Having a problem wit this rom...
1st- I flahed back to stock radio and rom b4 i flashed it... Now my question on that is do i have to fjash back to stock radio also when i flash back to stock?
2nd- I'm gettin and error that say
Couldn't establish internet interpreter. connection
line 1
(windows\Titanium weather.mscr)
connect ( the internet)
Why do u guys think i'm gettin this message?
Can someone help me please cause i really like this rom, but i'm not gonna run it if i cant get internet....
Thanks in advance...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 336mogul For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

1st- I flahed back to stock radio and rom b4 i flashed it... Now my question on that is do i have to fjash back to stock radio also when i flash back to stock?
line 1
connect ( the internet)
Can someone help me please cause i really like this rom, but i'm not gonna run it if i cant get internet....
Thanks in advance...
no you dont have to use the stock radio on the stock rom, second, you do have sprint right? and also, go to start/settings/connections/connections/advanced/select networks, and make sure both boxes are on sprint.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 10:23 PM

Ok thanks on the radio, yes i have sprint, and i did the networks both boxes r on my isp i put them on sprint but they want stay on sprint... Is it a way i can fix them to stay? thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 336mogul For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Mobile Model: mogul ppc 6800
Mobile OS: 5.0

View yunglaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View yunglaos's Photo Album Add yunglaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
GSS Rom Titanuim Only Build 5223004

where do i go to download this rom? i am new to this and have a htc mogul
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yunglaos For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Creativity Unleashed

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by yunglaos View Post

first make an introduction! you gotta crawl before you walk.....

--------- New Post Merged on 6/8/2009 at 1140 --------

Ok thanks on the radio, yes i have sprint, and i did the networks both boxes r on my isp i put them on sprint but they want stay on sprint... Is it a way i can fix them to stay? thanks
yeah, i get that too, but my internet still works..... did you take batt out and soft reset after flash? dont know why your internet aint working....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 12:42 AM

“ Originally Posted by yunglaos View Post

Yes you have to have 15 post to download here at the site. This rom is for the Touch Pro and would not work on your Mogul. We have lot of mogul rom here check out the rom section

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 03:44 AM
Mobile Model: TP/MOG/950
Mobile Carrier: sprint/boost CDMA

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey Goku! i tried to download your new ROM and it's no go ???
The Following User Says Thank You to sdwyz74 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 04:23 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

what went wrong..what did it say, what happened?...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 09:42 AM
Tallest Member
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2

View spivey8's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View spivey8's Photo Album Add spivey8's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ok flashed last night and will give this bad boy a nice TEST run today..... so far.... this rom is the biznass........ thanks alot for this rom

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spivey8 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 09:50 AM

“ Originally Posted by sdwyz74 View Post

we need more details man... i mean, come on... what does this even mean?

line 1
connect ( the internet)
Thanks in advance...
Ive had that error... it mean that your titanium weather cannot update, usually from signal interference or if you turn off your phones radio signal... when the titanium weather tries to automatically connect and update, but it cant because your radio signal has been cut for some reason or another that error pops up... still if u cut on your radio signal, i.e. in comm manager or go to someplace where ur getting reception to your phone, your internet and alll other feature should work just fine, including the titanium weather updates

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 11:06 AM

“ Originally Posted by sdwyz74 View Post

you know i like ya but give us info to work with...... been said before we need details to help, also i def think its something with your computer causing these errors since you are the only one with the troubles that you are facing when flashing in the particular manner that you are struggling with.... if you need anything just ask in this thread and we got you covered.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 01:23 PM

And if it is your comp... U might as well try flashing Directly from your phones Micro sd card

--------- New Post Merged on 7/8/2009 at 0219 --------

And if it is your comp Sdwyz74 You might wanna try flashing directly from your phones micro sd card
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Randomray For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Supporter

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well, I figured I would post an update as to my battery life... it's fantastic, I haven't run into a ROM that can give me this duration. I haven't put it through any specific test, but just run through my normal day and when I would normally be running for a wall outlet, car charger, or exchanging batteries, I have now looked at my phone in amazement. I am having one tiny issue with the text messaging. If I send a message out, then it will continue to send that same message out every 10 minutes or so and will not stop until I delete the actual message I sent out. Let me know if anybody else has been running into that issue. Overall great ROM, can't say enough good things... on the 1st shot

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to forty01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro Baby!!!

View deseagle07's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View deseagle07's Photo Album Add deseagle07's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yo..... this ROM plus new Radio update is doing wonders for me!!!!! Big up to Goku. Great work!!! Love this ROM
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deseagle07 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 05:48 PM

Well, I figured I would post an update as to my battery life... it's fantastic, I haven't run into a ROM that can give me this duration. I haven't put it through any specific test, but just run through my normal day and when I would normally be running for a wall outlet, car charger, or exchanging batteries, I have now looked at my phone in amazement. I am having one tiny issue with the text messaging. If I send a message out, then it will continue to send that same message out every 10 minutes or so and will not stop until I delete the actual message I sent out. Let me know if anybody else has been running into that issue. Overall great ROM, can't say enough good things... on the 1st shot

i havent had that trouble with my text messages... you idd take the battery out and hard reset after flash correct? also i would try calling customer service and see if they are having troubles in your area with the service or texts for that instance.... i now that when that usually happens it is something on there side or tht you need to do a prl update and you can do that if you want through settings or by calling customer service and have them send the ocde over to you. (very simple to do)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Supporter

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

i havent had that trouble with my text messages... you idd take the battery out and hard reset after flash correct? also i would try calling customer service and see if they are having troubles in your area with the service or texts for that instance.... i now that when that usually happens it is something on there side or tht you need to do a prl update and you can do that if you want through settings or by calling customer service and have them send the ocde over to you. (very simple to do)
I'll play around with it and take some of your ideas in. I was just curious if anybody else ran into that situation. Other than that I have no issues with this. As always much appreciated.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to forty01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 04:11 AM

I'll play around with it and take some of your ideas in. I was just curious if anybody else ran into that situation. Other than that I have no issues with this. As always much appreciated.
No issue with messages at all since I have been running this. Do like dash said see if that helps the problem if not may be a bad flash , re flash and see if that helps out!!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 06:17 AM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

sorry for not doin this sooner...marked as installed,thanked and nominated very very impressed Goku cant wait for the tf3d2 build

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 12:08 PM

“ Originally Posted by littledaisy View Post

sorry for not doin this sooner...marked as installed,thanked and nominated very very impressed Goku cant wait for the tf3d2 build
Well thanks you hope that you enjoy the rom, please come leave feedback for all of us!!!!

Old 08-08-2009, 12:36 PM
The VenumX Factor

Well thanks you hope that you enjoy the rom, please come leave feedback for all of us!!!!
mute ring on incoming call not working here, anyone else having that issue?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View 2LoWw7's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 2LoWw7's Photo Album Add 2LoWw7's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I might give this rom a try!! I'm havin freezin issues w/ NFSFAN's rom, still a gr8 rom though!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2LoWw7 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 02:17 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have had this issue on a number of roms and I've come to the conclusion that it is just a random issue that can occur on any rom, sometimes it happens but most the time it doesn't...try a reflash and see if it fixes it...as far as i can tell there is no rhyme or reason to this issue and might just be a flashing error

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 03:20 PM

View dadarknight289's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dadarknight289's Photo Album Add dadarknight289's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

im sorry im new in flashing roms and i wanted to know i downloaded the file and i get the nbh file i dnt see the custom utility application how can i flash this rom
The Following User Says Thank You to dadarknight289 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 03:27 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by dadarknight289 View Post

im sorry im new in flashing roms and i wanted to know i downloaded the file and i get the nbh file i dnt see the custom utility application how can i flash this rom
hi this is rom is for cdma touch pro only you have mogul if your profile is correct dont flash this or your brick your device if you need to turtorial on how to flash check my sig and whe have custom roms for the mogul also check rom section if you have touch pro cdma update your profile and follow the tutorial

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 03:56 PM

View dadarknight289's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dadarknight289's Photo Album Add dadarknight289's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

oh no i don't have the mogul anymore i have the touch pro and i downloaded the file and i only see the nbh file thats it could u help me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dadarknight289 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Creativity Unleashed

oh no i don't have the mogul anymore i have the touch pro and i downloaded the file and i only see the nbh file thats it could u help me
you need to do it via sd card. just reformat your sdcard to FAT32, and then rename the file to RAPHIMG.nbh. put the newly named nbh file in your sdcard, and flash it manually. for more instrucctions read the flashing guide under my sig like weesje advised...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 04:16 PM

how do i format to FAT32
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dadarknight289 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 04:19 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

how do i format to FAT32
got to the drive where the sd is from, on your mouse left click scroll down to format and choose fat

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Creativity Unleashed

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

got to the drive where the sd is from, on your mouse left click scroll down to format and choose fat
FAT32, not just FAT...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
build, gss, rom, titanuim