Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-13-2009, 11:56 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Kaos Touch Pro Hybrid Cdma Sprint

“ Originally Posted by slumdog1 View Post

hey
kaos is comin out something something nasty soon cant wait
Dash got a question do you have any roms you made?
your the king would love to see a sick rom made by dash
not for the pro...... i got out of the rom game after the mogul and havent had the chance to get back into it since i have to catch up on soooooo much that i have either forgotten or is ne in the process like UC. if i had some guidance from lets say kaos, juggalo, jew, hibby, etc i would love to make a spj rom D/\SH style :>
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2009, 12:42 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View slick78's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View slick78's Photo Album Add slick78's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i need help please, i am running this rom. something happened to my phone and need to take it in for repair but i cant get it back to stock rom. i understand the process of flashing i was using kaos roms for my mogal but i am having problems with this. i have the raphael-cdma-relocker.zip downloaded and i run the exe. everytime it starts the progress it takes me to erro recovery screen on my computer w/ the tri colored screen on my phone. after following steps for recovery nothing happens, it just goes back into kaos edition screen. am i missing a step somewhere, doing something wrong or do i have the wrong relocker or will the titian relocker work with this?
Old 02-24-2009, 12:48 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by slick78 View Post

i need help please, i am running this rom. something happened to my phone and need to take it in for repair but i cant get it back to stock rom. i understand the process of flashing i was using kaos roms for my mogal but i am having problems with this. i have the raphael-cdma-relocker.zip downloaded and i run the exe. everytime it starts the progress it takes me to erro recovery screen on my computer w/ the tri colored screen on my phone. after following steps for recovery nothing happens, it just goes back into kaos edition screen. am i missing a step somewhere, doing something wrong or do i have the wrong relocker or will the titian relocker work with this?
thats because u need to flash to stock rom first.....u cant lock a custom rom....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2009, 01:22 AM

View slick78's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View slick78's Photo Album Add slick78's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks, but for the last 30 min i have tried to flash the stock back and i keep getting the error 262. any ideas why i cant flash back to sprint stock?
Old 02-24-2009, 01:35 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks, but for the last 30 min i have tried to flash the stock back and i keep getting the error 262. any ideas why i cant flash back to sprint stock?
check your usb connection

The Following User Says Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2009, 01:43 AM

thanks, but i have tried it in every usb hole on my computer but same thing keeps happening
Old 02-24-2009, 04:54 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro

View Moebius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Moebius's Photo Album Add Moebius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks, but i have tried it in every usb hole on my computer but same thing keeps happening
If you can get to the bootloader, I'd try and flash the Kaos rom from the SD card, get back to stable, then get the stock rom and install via USB, then re-lock.

The Following User Says Thank You to Moebius For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2009, 07:28 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

no you have to use the relocker for the touch pro....... and you may want to update your profile since you dont have the mogul anymore and that threw me off for a second...... but whats the exact error and the full explanation that you are receiving..... and also use winrar to extract the relocker .exe and than take the nbh file out of there and rename that to RAPHIMG.nbh and flash via card......
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 12:39 AM

i use winrar to open everything... the messege i keep getting is (error 262: update error), the rom update utility has encountered communication errors during the update process. the program will guide you step by step to recover from errors so you can continue with the update.... i always get this after being stuck on the 0% screen like its trying to install?

--------- New Post Merged on 25/2/2009 at 0205 --------

never mind everything and thanks for the help. i finally got it to work after 2 days.
The Following User Says Thank You to slick78 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 06:51 PM

i use winrar to open everything... the messege i keep getting is (error 262: update error), the rom update utility has encountered communication errors during the update process. the program will guide you step by step to recover from errors so you can continue with the update.... i always get this after being stuck on the 0% screen like its trying to install?

--------- New Post Merged on 25/2/2009 at 0205 --------

never mind everything and thanks for the help. i finally got it to work after 2 days.
glad that you got it to work for you.......most likely was your firewall or virus scan that was blocking it and not allowing your phone to flash.....
Old 03-01-2009, 09:18 PM
GABRIEL
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT NEXTEL

View gsaint77's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gsaint77's Photo Album Add gsaint77's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hello i hope im not too late i took the liberty to install the kaos rom , i could go on the web at all i was getting error 67 , I try everything and the web was not working at all , so i revert back to the rom kk loaded 1.5. it seem that is the only one that work on my sprint touch pro phone. do you know any good rom. so far i notice the rom kk loaded 1.5 work. i cannot logon on any bank site. please let me know kaos thank you.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:22 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

What carrier do you have?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2009, 08:06 PM
Supporter/Designer
Mobile Model: TouchPro

View DJCaSpER's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DJCaSpER's Photo Album Add DJCaSpER's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i dont know whats going on but i ran the unlocker went through that and then i i ran the romupdate while in bootloader. but when my phone came back up it didnt change i took my bat off for one min and still nothin same for hard reset. i didnt everything right but it didnt work. ive done roms before and it has never done that. im stuck... ill try it again later, but please someone could u give me some info on this because this is normal.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:52 PM

“ Originally Posted by DJCaSpER View Post

i dont know whats going on but i ran the unlocker went through that and then i i ran the romupdate while in bootloader. but when my phone came back up it didnt change i took my bat off for one min and still nothin same for hard reset. i didnt everything right but it didnt work. ive done roms before and it has never done that. im stuck... ill try it again later, but please someone could u give me some info on this because this is normal.
try to redownload and reflash... could have been a bad download or flash.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2009, 01:54 PM
Supporter/Designer

View DJCaSpER's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DJCaSpER's Photo Album Add DJCaSpER's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yo kaos,

ok here is my point of view on this rom witch is great just having a couple problems. the games i cant play them from the start menu, i have to make icons for them to play them or it will turn on then right back off. opra does not let me download anymore i have to use a different browser. othere then that im good. ive put so many hacks in my touchpro it's like lightening.

--------- New Post Merged on 14/3/2009 at 1045 --------

o ya i forgot about this. sense i flashed when the touchflo is on i cant get to the today menu to chang themes. im having to use spb menu to do it. also i cant seem to dont download any themes for spb or touchflo now. it says not trusted and files might be missing. i know the files are fine because i had them before i flashed. so kaos is there anything i can do to fix this or do i just wait till the next hybrid comes out? i like ur roms alot because what u do with them. im using take 5 hybrid on my mogul as well and it's great. well keep up the good work man.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:39 AM
kaos kaos is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yo kaos,

ok here is my point of view on this rom witch is great just having a couple problems. the games i cant play them from the start menu, i have to make icons for them to play them or it will turn on then right back off. opra does not let me download anymore i have to use a different browser. othere then that im good. ive put so many hacks in my touchpro it's like lightening.

--------- New Post Merged on 14/3/2009 at 1045 --------

o ya i forgot about this. sense i flashed when the touchflo is on i cant get to the today menu to chang themes. im having to use spb menu to do it. also i cant seem to dont download any themes for spb or touchflo now. it says not trusted and files might be missing. i know the files are fine because i had them before i flashed. so kaos is there anything i can do to fix this or do i just wait till the next hybrid comes out? i like ur roms alot because what u do with them. im using take 5 hybrid on my mogul as well and it's great. well keep up the good work man.
hold your horses cause pops gotta brand new bag. I will be releasing a windows mobile 6.5 beta rom very shortly.hopefully by weeks end...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2009, 08:22 PM
Supporter/Designer

lol. thanks alot man. can't wait.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Supporter/Designer

yo kaos,

hey i was browsing around on xda for roms and came short for sprint tp roms all they have is at&t tp rom. with saying that i was looking through those roms and see what they are doing with them and i seen they were running wm 6.5 with TF3D 2 on them and setting them up really nice. i was wondering sense i mostly use ur roms because of my own reasons like i have stated in other post could u set something up like that too? i know u said u were working on a 6.5 rom and should be coming out with that soon. just seeing if u could add that to it if u have not all ready. also if u need another tester for ur new up coming rom let me know i'll help out on the testing.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:59 AM
I Rock..u know it
Mobile Model: touch pro

View havox22's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View havox22's Photo Album Add havox22's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yo kaos,

hey i was browsing around on xda for roms and came short for sprint tp roms all they have is at&t tp rom. with saying that i was looking through those roms and see what they are doing with them and i seen they were running wm 6.5 with TF3D 2 on them and setting them up really nice. i was wondering sense i mostly use ur roms because of my own reasons like i have stated in other post could u set something up like that too? i know u said u were working on a 6.5 rom and should be coming out with that soon. just seeing if u could add that to it if u have not all ready. also if u need another tester for ur new up coming rom let me know i'll help out on the testing.
xda is mostly gsm there is a cdma tp 6.5 rom by nfsfan in the Raphael CDMA section, but ppcgeeks is where u will find more cdma support

& kaos looking forward to trying your new rom cant wait

Old 08-14-2009, 08:53 PM
Mobile Model: htc mogul
Mobile OS: 5.0

View junkhead01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View junkhead01's Photo Album Add junkhead01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

what is this thing suposed to be
Old 08-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by junkhead01 View Post

what is this thing suposed to be
this would be a touch pro rom. If you read the title and looked what section this was in you'd realize that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 09:06 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by raybond25 View Post

this would be a touch pro rom. If you read the title and looked what section this was in you'd realize that.
bro, he is just posting ramdom shit on the threads... im deleting them.

The Following User Says Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 09:10 PM

“ Originally Posted by PHE-NOM View Post

bro, he is just posting ramdom shit on the threads... im deleting them.
dont delete them just move the post to recycle... gets rid of his post count and easier.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2009, 06:21 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View rigg3d's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rigg3d's Photo Album Add rigg3d's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Kaos, I've been using this rom for months now and it works great. The only issue I encounter is when you go to the " Image Tab " in Touch Flo 3D, and select a video, it will not play, you get a blank screen. Other than that, great ROM, greatly appreciated. I even flashed my nephews phone with this ROM.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:29 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Kaos Touch Pro Hybrid Cdma Sprint

“ Originally Posted by rigg3d View Post

Kaos, I've been using this rom for months now and it works great. The only issue I encounter is when you go to the " Image Tab " in Touch Flo 3D, and select a video, it will not play, you get a blank screen. Other than that, great ROM, greatly appreciated. I even flashed my nephews phone with this ROM.
Really recommend other roms no disrespects to kaos and hard work but this build has no more updates..highly recommend newer version of self preference.....glad u liked the rom hit the installed...thnxs
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
cdma, hybrid, kaos, pro, sprint, touch