PPC 6800 Questions

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-31-2008, 05:53 PM
smooth7637 smooth7637 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: sprint mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View smooth7637's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View smooth7637's Photo Album Add smooth7637's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
problems wit HTC Diamond skin

im havin a problem wit the HTC Diamond skin...i brought spb mobile suit 2 back in march...now i dont know wat to do to install the diamond to it...i also try to put the spb 2.1 that u guys hav and no luck
Old 05-31-2008, 06:00 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: problems wit HTC Diamond skin

“ Originally Posted by smooth7637 View Post

im havin a problem wit the HTC Diamond skin...i brought spb mobile suit 2 back in march...now i dont know wat to do to install the diamond to it...i also try to put the spb 2.1 that u guys hav and no luck
why buy it when you gt it here for free???? but anyways for he diaond skin you nee htc home to use the ome plugin clock one and than you nee mobile shll 2.1 for the other..... and than folow te tep in the thread for the mobile shell skin.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:01 PM
smooth7637 smooth7637 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: sprint mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View smooth7637's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View smooth7637's Photo Album Add smooth7637's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thks....i had gotten the shell b4 i knew bout this site..im try that out
Old 05-31-2008, 07:11 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by smooth7637 View Post

thks....i had gotten the shell b4 i knew bout this site..im try that out
aight should work great for youlet us know
Old 06-04-2008, 12:20 AM
Mobile Model: Touch pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Redman's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Redman's Photo Album Add Redman's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dash,

I been tryin to the you of the diamond on my mogul for about five days now and i read all the threads< but all the talk bout is how great it is and all that, i even watch the youtube video and i still cant figure out how to get it on my phone, i dont laod the diaomd mobile shell 2.1 and install it, and my htc home is still there so what do i do to get it like yo youtube video?
Old 06-04-2008, 12:28 AM

“ Originally Posted by Redman View Post

dash,

I been tryin to the you of the diamond on my mogul for about five days now and i read all the threads< but all the talk bout is how great it is and all that, i even watch the youtube video and i still cant figure out how to get it on my phone, i dont laod the diaomd mobile shell 2.1 and install it, and my htc home is still there so what do i do to get it like yo youtube video?
bro theres two threads and tey in the first posts......... seearch diamond and you will find....

for the clock and home customs you just need to downoad and overwrite the htc home files that are in the post and for the mobile shell the same just overwrite the files in the spb mobile shell folder under program files...... the home plugin clock and al in the root not program files but the same page as program files.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:30 PM

View Redman's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Redman's Photo Album Add Redman's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Dash sorry for buggin you so much but do i have to do all this for the computer or can i so it all from the phone. I installed the mobile shell< but i cant find out how to get the shell on the homescreen, and when i copy the find to the spb mobile shell folder still nothing happen< but if anyone can help me get the mobile shell on the homescreen and get the htc diamond skin to work< and do i have to install any other touchflo for it to work like the diamond cause i try to in stall one but it was askin me for a password.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:01 PM

Dash sorry for buggin you so much but do i have to do all this for the computer or can i so it all from the phone. I installed the mobile shell< but i cant find out how to get the shell on the homescreen, and when i copy the find to the spb mobile shell folder still nothing happen< but if anyone can help me get the mobile shell on the homescreen and get the htc diamond skin to work< and do i have to install any other touchflo for it to work like the diamond cause i try to in stall one but it was askin me for a password.
dude come on not hard at all would you read the original thread its been said sooo mi\uch

1 install mobile shell . {will take ovr right soft button on reset}
2. copy the folders contents only and thn replace with the files from file explorer/program files/spb mobile shell and when it asks to overwrite do so.....
3. done......
Old 06-05-2008, 08:09 PM

Old 06-05-2008, 08:15 PM

are you kidding i just answered you and you gonna again......... next time you ask th same quuestion after it has been answered i will have to give an infraction for double posting.....
Old 06-05-2008, 08:20 PM

sorry didnt mean to post twice
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
diamond, htc, problems, skin, wit